CH 2

It  was exactly 7 pm in the evening.Evangeline  so called Eva by her boyfriend showed up with her bottle of ginger beer.Then came Emma and her boy Max.Up came Eva's boy Grover with more bottles of beer..Grover organized this vacation away from the hustle and bustle of urban life far away in the woods to hook up with Eva because he always wanted her in his bed and for his plan to work he suggested a game "TRUTH OR DARE"Georgina came to the parlour where the others were playing with some cards in her hand.She also wanted to play the same game.Just like Grover,his stepsister Georgina wanted max in her bed.She penned some truth and dare questions.

"The first turn is mine guys,since I took the trouble of preparing the cards"announced Georgina.She knew which card she should pick for herself.She lifted and read---------

Say the TRUTH-----

How may times Max cheated on your bff Emma by having one night stands with you?And how many times you were equally responsible for  cheating her?

Emma was terrified."How could you-"her eyes watered.

"But it is not true" freaked out George,"I know that I have a crush on him but you are my bff, how can I cheat you?Guys, It's totally false."

Max was quiet the whole time thinking why would Georgina try to confront Emma this way and tell her the truth.Suddenly at that moment,all of their phone received a notification.

It said,"George LIED......".