Chapter 25

He smiles at his wife. They changed the time on all of the clocks in their houses and on their kids phones so that they could spend the night out with their friends. "Are you having fun?" Shawn whispers holding his wife's waist. She leans her head against his shoulder looking around the hotel where the party's being thrown. "What's wrong love?" He whispers grabbing at her all over. He knows that if she won't talk she can easily be seduced into talking to him it won't take long.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how much time we have until midnight and the room that we got for ourselves." She smiles kissing him softly. Her heels make them about the same height which helps when she's trying to reach his lips.

"Well, we do have a long time." He smiles kissing her softly. They haven't had much to drink but they have been sharing wine all night they're saving the good champagne for them and their guests for closer to midnight. Her Katie and Ryan put it all together.

"Come on." She rolls her eyes at his teasing. She leads him away moving only at a pace he's comfortable with. They've never done anything like this they haven't had sex once since he got back and it's been almost six months. Even after the kids they really had sex or at least something close to it constantly now the closest she's gotten is the one time he made her look at him and she went straight for it. "What are you okay with doing tonight Bubba?" She hums while they open the room door. He shuts the curtains and pulls her in close.

"Everything." He mumbles. They've been showering together and spending more time around each other completely naked. It's all to try and help him feel more comfortable in his new body. He's still struggling with it a little bit but she makes it a lot easier. She loves him so much it makes it hard for him not to at least try to love his new body. He's finally let her look at his stump and he's finally letting her touch his left leg and the left side of his body. She loves how crooked his smile is and she loves how his kisses are lopsided now. She loves that he opened up to her about how he's been feeling. "Can I strip you first?" He hums. When she starts to strip him she'll have to take his prosthetic along with his clothes so if he doesn't strip her first he won't be able to at all. Or at least not the way he wants to.

"Okay." She smiles. She wore a tight black mini dress that he loves so much. It hugs her body perfectly and he loves seeing her look so happy and comfortable in her clothing. He loves how perfectly content she is while her husband slowly pulls her dress over her head.

"You're so perfect." He moans kissing her once she's fully undressed.

"My turn." She smiles unbuttoning his shirt slowly. She's teasing him with every button she just wants him to feel the same love.

"God baby go faster." He begs. He just wants to be naked with her. He wants to show her how hard she makes him and she's just teasing him. He wants to give her all of his love tonight especially they have an hour before the new year and he's prepared to be with his wife right here we'll into the early hours of the morning.

"I'm just trying to appreciate all of you." She hums kissing his chest. She loves his body so much. All of his scars and bruises everything he's covered himself with that's what she loves. She loves that he's confident with them. She loves that he's stopped trying to hide from her. She loves that he wants her to see everything because she just has so many questions. She loves how soft he touches her when she needs it. She loves that he knows where she needs his touch the most. She loves that non of her goes without recognition.

"Oh my god baby girl." He moans softly when she starts to pull his boxers off with her teeth. She pauses a second to pay attention to his most sensitive area but it doesn't last as long as he wanted it to. "Get on the bed." He growls and she giggles. She's a little rope bunny and anything he says she listens to. She likes to test him but he's pretty good at keeping her in line. "You are getting it so good tonight." He whispers using his belt to tie her hands together. "No moving."