First Meeting

Sam's P.O.V.

"Guys this is my brother Mikey and his friends Luke, Ashton and Calum" piper said gesturing at each guy "Hi" Lyla, Jessie and I all almost said in unison. Luke was by far one of the hottest guys I've ever seen I'd say he was about 5 feet 7 inches with blonde hair quaffed perfectly he looked like a total player but also seemed so sweet. Ashton was the tallest guy in the band with the cutest dimples that were so deep you could almost swim in them and he seemed really shy. Calum looked so cute not hot like you want to date just cute like cuddle with him and smush his face (in a cute way) like a puppy. Then finally there was Mikey, Mikey was a little over 6ft tall with beautiful green eyes I was fixated on them as I was with his wild hot pink hair Mikey was cute and hot and safe and wild and everything amazing all rolled into one human being. "They're all in a wicked band together they are awesome you guys seriously need to play for us some time." Piper said to us so giddy she was almost jumping "This is our manager/agent Piper. " Mikey said with a small chuckle and a smirk followed by Piper lightly and playfully punching him in the arm. "We'll if you really are as good as Piper says then we have to hear you play." I said giving Mikey a little smirk. "Ya c'mon guys. " Lyla and Jessie said "Well you heard the ladies lets get playing. " said Ashton. Then all the guys grabbed a mic and brought it in front of them Ashton sat behind the drum Luke stood front and centre with his guitar, to his right was Mikey also with a guitar and to left stood Calum with his bass guitar. Then the boys played their cover of "American idiots" and their own song called "Rejects" Mikey sang the most in "American idiot" and I love how passionately he sang just giving it his all like he was performing at a concert not just in front of his little sisters friends. "That was amazing you guys!" Said Jessie "Wow that was unbelievable!" Said Lyla I was in shock my eyes wide my mouth hung open slightly they were incredible, HE was incredible "Sam...Sam what did you think." Said Mikey waking me from my daydream "OMG you guys are so good that was absolutely incredible!!!" I said jumping at Mikey and gave him a big hug "Oh well thanks Sam." Mikey said in a shocked voice at my sudden big hug returning it with a tight squeeze. At first I felt dumb doing that until he embraced me as well. Luke gave Mikey a little elbow to the arm "Okay you two come on I'm starved lets go get some pizza!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so the first couple chapters are going to be a little slow and kinda boring but bare with me cuz I'm just trying to get a base then ill get into the plot. Thanks please vote and leave comments :)