Lashton pt. 2

Hey guys! So um this is what was going on with ashton and Lyla while Calum and Jessie were together (Morgan I hope you enjoy it!)
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

12:30pm

(Ashton and Lyla's convo)

A: Hey babe!❤

Ly: hey ashy!😘

A: whatcha doing? ☺

Ly: just laying around the house watching some tv 😄hbu?

A: well because my girl doesn't have any plans I'm going to take her out on date tonight! 😎

Ly: OMG really babe!😋

A: yup ill pick you up at 6:30

Ly: ok I'll be ready and lookin.... HAWT! 😉

A: I know...😏

Lyla's P.O.V

Oh my god I'm so excited for my date tonight with ash! I wonder what we're going to do? All I know is he was picking me up at 6:30 so I figured we were just going to do something simple so I decide I was just going to where a simple strapless kinda tight black dress with cherry red heels with my hair curled and simple make up black eye liner and mascara with some cover up it didn't take me to long to get ready so I had my music blaring and I was dancing around and just be silly while I got ready then by the time I was ready it was 6:20 so I stood in front of the mirror and checked my self out and made sure my outfit looked good when all of a sudden I heard the door bell ring I ran to the door knowing it was Ashton I opened the door to see Ashton in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie "Woah!" Ashton said his eyes going wide "what?" I asked concerned "You. Are. Smoking!" Ashton said checking me out "thanks!" I said blushing "so should we go?" Ashton asked gesturing towards the car "oh ya of course!" I said walking out the door grabbing Ashton's hand and walking to the car him closing the door behind us. We got in the car and drove for about 5 minutes in kinda awkward silence with the radio playing until I said "So, where are we going to tonight?" "You'll see." Ashton said looking over at me smiling "Okay." I said sticking out my bottom lip pretending to pout "don't worry we're almost there!" Ashton said smirking "Yay!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot I looked out the window to see where he decide to take me and we were at the one of the most romantic and expensive restaurant like ever "OMG babe is this where we're eating?" I asked excitedly "you bet!" Ashton said winking at me "Only the best for my baby!" He continued "oh my god you the best I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the lips "ok let's head in we have a reservation at 6:45 and its 6:42!" Ashton said jumping out of the car once we got in restaurant Ashton talked to the hostess and she lead us to a table we sat down and ordered our drinks we both just had water then we just talked and talked and talked and talked just like our first date we had supper and kept talking we were going to go to a movie but we missed it because we just kept talking about everything and nothing like we had known each other for years instead of about a week and then at the end of the evening after Ashton paid the bill we walked back to the car "wow Ashton thank you again so much for this evening it was amazing!" I said holding Ashton's hand and putting my head on his shoulder as we walked through the parking lot to the car. we got in the car and as Ashton drove me to my house he had his hand on me knee and he was rubbing his thumb back and forth on my leg I was blushing and smiling to myself we sat in silence as he drove me home not like awkward silence just peaceful we kept just looking over at each other and smiling. Once we got to my house Ashton walked me to my door "thanks for coming with me tonight." Ashton said smiling at me "my pleasure!" (Authors note: it's going to get a little "heated" just fyi.) I added then he kissed me on the lips I started kissing back as he kissed me he pushed me up against the door he had his hands on my lower back and hip and I had mine on the back of his neck and playing with his hair then I took my hand out of his hair and reached behind me and opened the door I led him inside not breaking our kiss he kicked the door close with his foot, as we were kissing I started walking backward leading him to the couch as we were about to sit down he tripped over his own feet and he fell on top of me and we landed on the couch we both just laughed for a second then kept kissing. We were kissing for about ten minutes and Ashton had his hand on my lower back and his other hand on the back of my neck rubbing his thumb back and forth and I had my hand running through his hair playing with each strand and I had my other hand on the back of his neck again like earlier in the porch Ashton's hand had now moved to my side and started rubbing up and down my entire side then out of the blue "Heeeeeeeey Ashyyyyyy!!!" We heard as the front door slammed shut...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Me and Ashton pushed each other away as fast as possible and jumped up from the couch trying to act as if we weren't just making out and to see who just interrupted us, it was fricken Calum "hey Calum so um just two things," Ashton said in a really sweet sounding voice "first of all how did you know I was here," Ashton's voice getting a little angrier "and second, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!" Ashton said pissed and yelling "calm down," Calum said "first of all I didn't know you were here I went to your house first and then your mom told me that you went out with Lyla and to get out cuz it was late so I came here, and second of all I just wanted to talk to you about how awesome my date with Jessie was! God she's incredible" Calum thought out loud slurring his words slightly I chimed in "Calum, are you drunk?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap PLOT TWIST hahaha anyways sorry it was kinda "dirty" but in my defence it is rated PG-13 so you know whatever anyways keep liking and commenting good or bad and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give feedback! And thank you for sticking with the book! :)