Pizza Movies and Kisses

Mikey's P.O.V

Once we were at the pizza place all 8 of us grabbed a table, on one side was me, Calum, Ashton and Luke across was Sam, Jessie, Lyla and Piper. "So umm we'll get 3 large pepperoni pizzas and 8 cokes." Said Calum ordering for all of us " I don't know cal do you think that will be enough you've seen the way Mikey eats." Luke said teasing me "Shut up!" I said as I punched him in the arm. The girl giggled slightly. Then after we ate our food Ashton said "Hey why don't all 8 of us go back to my place and we can watch a movie or something and then we can all sleepover. "Ya sounds good." We all said. Then back at Ashton's house we decide to watch "Warm bodies". On one couch sat Lyla, Ashton, Calum and Jessie, on the floor on a blanket were Luke and piper then on the last a smallest couch me and Sam sat kinda snuggled in to each other. I think all of us boys have found our girls I thought to myself smirking slightly as I look down and see Sam laying on my chest. Then once the movie ended it was only 8 o'clock so we decided to watch "Step brothers" and make popcorn. Then after we laughed so hard I thought I would die the movie was over and I looked down and saw Sam snuggled in my side sleeping so cute and peacefully, so I put my arm under her legs and my other behind her back and carried her up stairs and put her in bed in the spare room as I walked up stairs I heard hushed "ooohs" from everyone down stairs when I tucked her in bed I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went back down stairs to see everyone grinning at me and batting eyelashes and raising eye brows seductively "Oh shut up!"

Sam's P.O.V

I honestly did fall asleep at first but when I felt Mikey picking me up I woke up but I thought it was so sweet that he was carrying me to bed I just pretended to be asleep then when he kissed me on the forehead I had to bite my tongue not to smile but I was freaking out on the inside.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So what did u guys think? Ill try to update as much as possible but with school it's kinda tricky again please vote and leave comments thanks :)