Lashton (Lyla and Ashton)

Wow 88 views you guys are the best I'm so happy!!!! Thank you so much for all your support and for continuing to read the story even in the tipsy turvey parts :)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Ashton's P.O.V

So tonight was the big night me and Lyla's date I was so excited and nervous I was excited because I was on a date with Lyla I had only known her for 2 days but I already liked her so much she was incredible smart, funny and smokin' hot but of course I was nervous too because now most of my friends were dating her friends so we would be seeing each other a lot and what if the date didn't go as well as I hoped and built it up to be in my head, but I had to get rid of thoughts and just focus on the here and now with Lyla. Once we got our table we sat down across from each other and ordered our drinks unfortunately we couldn't order being underage and all but I suppose virgin cocktails will have to do "So Lyla umm do you play any instruments?" I asked looking up from the menu "I do actually I play the trumpet in my schools band but I play the piano at home just for fun." Lyla responded with a smile on her face as she put down her menu "Oh that's cool I've always wanted to learn how to play piano, it's just so diverse you can play anything on it not so much on drums." I added "Oh really because I always thought the drums were so cool you kinda keep the band, together maybe I could teach you piano and you could teach me drums?" Lyla said leaning in closer from across the table. "I would love that!" I said as our drinks arrived "So are you ready to order or do you need another minute?" Our waitress asked "Umm I can order if you can?" Lyla asked me "Ok ya sure I'll get the double bacon cheese burger with fries." I ordered "God that's sounds good I'll have the same!" Lyla ordered "Ok Ill be right back with that." our waitress said as she walked off "So double bacon cheese burger?" I said to Lyla with a questioning tone in my voice "Ya I know not the most lady like food," Lyla said shrugging "it's just sooo good!" I just laughed. Then we just talked and talked and talked we only stopped to chew and if I was chewing she talked and if she was chewing I talked we had worked out a perfect system! Then at the end of the night I payed the bill and we left we were walking to the car our hands were at our side swinging slightly as we walked then our hands brushed against each others Lyla grabbed my hand and held it tight I looked down at her and smiled she rested her head on my shoulders as we walked. As I was driving Lyla home I looked over at her and saw that she had taken off her shoes and tucked her feet on to the seat and she had her head leaned on the window and she was fast asleep I reached over and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear that had fallen on to her face. I drove around the block a couple of times just to make sure she was asleep then I went into her purse got out her keys and unlocked the door then I went back to the car and picked Lyla up and carried her into the house and I brought her into her room I tucked her in kissed her on the forehead and put a note on the dresser that said "had a wonderful time text me later -Ashton" then I got back in my car and drove home, I had a huge smile on face the whole way.
#####################################################

Hey guys so much drama so far I haven't had to many dull chapters anyway this one is dedicated to my friend Morgan so I hope she liked and just keep voting and thank you for sticking with the book :)