Chapter 2.

Ally POV

After doing that for a while Perrie and I finally finish unpacking and plop down on the couch with an exasperated sigh. I check the time on my phone and see it's only 1:30.

"I have some friends I want you to come and meet they are just across the hall." Perrie excitedly says and rushes off the couch to pull me up. We get up and go across the hall and knock on the door. A very pretty girl with brown hair and a bright smile opens it and steps aside so we can walk in.

"Hey everyone this is Ally my roommate." Perrie introduces me to a bunch of girls. They all look up from the couch and all of sudden rush towards me and engulf me in a big group hug. I giggle once they pull away. "Your so pretty Ally!" One of them says and they all agree. Before I can say anything back they start introducing themselves. There's Eleanor, Sophia, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Jade. Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Jade all live together three doors down the hall and Eleanour and Sophia both live in this room.

After sitting down for a while and getting to know each other and where were from Perrie and I decide to leave.

Once we get to our room I get a drink of water before deciding on going for a walk, "I think I'm going to go for a walk on campus do you want to come?" I ask.

"Umm no I think I'm going to go and see Zayn." Perrie answers and I raise my eyebrows, "Aww is Zayn your boyfriend?"

"Yeah we've been going out for a few months now," she says and gets a picture on her phone, "here that's him." I look at the picture and see that he's really attractive and has black hair. She swipes her thumb across and a picture of them together comes up and they look like they are the perfect match together.

"Aww you guys look so cute." I say to her. "Thanks actually Louis is going out with El and Liam is with Soph, they're two of his best friends." she states. "That's cute." I say and I imagine they both would also be attractive like Zayn because El and Soph are both gorgeous girls.

"Them and their other two friends Harry and Niall practically run the place around here, I can't wait for you to meet him!" Perrie gushes

"Maybe but I'm going to go check out the campus now," I say getting my phone and getting ready to leave, "have fun." I say on my way out and wiggle my eyebrows at her, she giggles and yells out bye as I close the door.

I feel the heat from the sun as I walk down the pathway towards campus. I walk around looking at all the different people and groups. I look at all the shops around and compare the difference between London. I have to call my mum as well to check up and let her know that I'm okay.

I'm interrupted by my thoughts when I run into a tall blonde and brown haired boy with Ray Bans that cover his eyes and a SnapBack on his head.
"S-Sorry" I stutter as I catch my balance. "Watch it!" He angrily states and then stomps off.

Woah! What the hell? What is his problem? It was an accident and I said sorry. When I arrive back I tell Perrie about the boy.

"I mean who does he think, the boss of the campus, he didn't even apologise." I complain to her.

"Wait and he had blonde hair?" She questions

"Yeah and brown at the roots." I answer

"Oh my god! That was Niall Horan!" She states like it's the most important thing ever. Should I know him?

"Umm is that someone important?"

"He's one of Zayns friends and he is like the leader of their group and the most popular on the campus he practically runs it but he's bad, bad news Ally you can't get involved with that. All he does is sleep around and party that's what he's known for. Don't do anything with him okay?!"

"You don't have anything to worry about that I don't want to get involved with a rude boy like that." I say in complete disgust.

"Yeah but just be careful he would have real fun toying and playing with a beautiful girls like you and if he wants you he will get you and then your screwed because he will destroy you"

"He doesn't sound very nice why is Zayn friends with him then?"

"I'm not really sure why but those five are like brothers they are like practically family to each other. I think Nialls trying to hide from something he never gets serious with any girls it's always just a one nighter no relationships at all. I'm not sure why though Zayn says he can't tell anybody so I just leave it"

"Oh really I won't be getting involved with him trust me." I don't want to get hurt by him, I have been hurt enough by guys I don't think I would be able to handle with anymore.

She nods and walks into the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. Once she comes out I go in and do the same.

As I lie in bed later that night I think about that Niall guy. I need to stay away from him for my own sake or I will end up broken and I don't think I can be in that place again.