Chapter 7.

Ally POV

The next morning I open my eyes to find blue ones piercing into my own. Memories from what happened last night flood through my mind; Kevin touching me, Niall punching Kevin and then falling asleep next to Niall.

As soon as I register I suddenly sit up in the bed, "What the hell? Were you just watching me sleep?" I ask getting off the bed and standing up.

"What. No I just woke up a few minutes before you did."

I look over to the alarm clock on the bedside table to see it's 9:45. "Ugh." I groan falling back on the pillow.

After a few minutes we decide to get up and make our way downstairs. When we get to the kitchen a few boys whistle at us and greet Niall. "What's going on here?" Someone questions looking down at my clothes. I realise I'm still wearing Niall's clothes from last night. I blush and look down a slight smile on my lips.

"Nothing happened alright Ben." Niall clarifies.

Shock is spread across everyone's faces in the room. Okay. What's going on?

Before anyone can say anything Perrie and the other girls walk in the kitchen. "Didn't know you stayed the night Al." Perrie gives me a curious look. I give her a 'I will tell you later look' back and she nods.

"We are all going to the beach today with the boys do you want to come?" She asks.

"I don't have my bikinis."

"I will take you." Niall speaks up.

"Umm okay." Perrie gives me a questioning look but I just shrug it off. Niall goes upstairs and returns minutes later with his swimming trunks and a loose fitting singlet showing off his toned upper body on.

"Let's go now." We say goodbye to everyone and tell the boys we will meet them at the beach. We walk to the exit and he opens the door for me while I say thank you. I step outside and he leads me to his car a black Range Rover.

The ride is silent apart from the music coming through the radio. He parks the car before we both step out and walk to the room.

"Wait here." I tell him after grabbing my bikinis to change into and heading to the bathroom. I change into my hot pink bikinis and open the bathroom door.

Niall looks up at me and his eyes rake from my head to toe looking a little longer at the covered parts. I roll my eyes and walk over to my closet to pull out a loose summer dress to cover myself. Once I grab my sunglasses and phone Niall's eyes are still on me so I clear my throat. "Right let's leave now." he says shaking his head and looking away.

We arrive to the beach about 10 minutes later and walk out to see Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Perrie, El, Soph, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Jade and another boy I don't know sitting in a group. We walk over and say hello to everyone before sitting down and putting sunscreen on. I learnt that the boys name was Ben and he is in the frat house with the others.

Us girls all stand up and pull our dresses off to lay our towels down and tan. When I pull my dress off Harry whistles and says, "Damn don't you hide a killer body under your clothes." I blush and lay down pulling my sunglasses on to just relax.

Some time later everyone agrees to all go swimming, "I'll come in soon." I say moving on my towel to find a comfortable position. "Yeah me to." I hear Niall say. They all turn and walk to the ocean to go swimming.

"Why don't you want to go?" I ask Niall.

"I don't feel like going just right now," he simply says, "why don't you?"

"Same."

He comes and sits down next to me and I look up through my sunglasses to see what he wants. He smirks and says, "You look incredibly hot in bikinis."

I roll my eyes and turn over so my back is facing him. "Aww come on babe don't be like that. It was a compliment."

He pulls my back so I am facing him again. His hand darts out and makes its way to my face and my immediate reaction is to flinch away and cover my face. Oh no. Niall saw that.

"What? Why did you do that?" he softly says,"I was going to push the hair out of your face."

"Aw sorry I'm not sure why I did that it just gave me a bit of a fright that's all." I lie. I still flinch away sometimes when people go to touch me. It's my automatic reaction.

"Are you sure?" I get the feeling he doesn't believe me. I'm not surprised.

"Yes." I lie yet again and look away. He gives me a suspicious look but doesn't ask further questions.

" C'mon let's go swimming now." He says suddenly and pulls my up before we both start running to the shore. We run into the water and our feet make the splash up around us. Before I can react Niall splashes me and pulls me under the water. I lift my head up and see him laughing his ass off. I splash him back and try push him in the water but it doesn't work he's still standing with his arms folded in front.

"You can't push me sweetheart," he cockily states, "I'm too strong and your too weak."

"I'm not weak!" I defend.

"Haha okay." He states obviously sarcastically.

We stay like that for a few hours soaking in the sun and playing in the water with everyone else as well. All in all, I'd say it was a fantastic day Niall wasn't his usual cocky asshole self and was actually decent.

We are sitting around the bonfire now and laughing at all the jokes and random things being said. Niall is sitting a couple of seats down from me and when everyone's caught up in their own conversations he comes and sits down next to me. Okay, he's really close I can feel the heat from him which makes me feel really hot because there's also heat coming from the fire.

"What was that earlier?" He asks eyes not moving from the burning fire in front of us.

"What was what?" I question back knowing exactly what he's referring to.

"Before when you flinched away as though I was going to hit you or something?"

"Oh um I don't know you just gave me a little fright nothing to worry about or anything." I say looking away.

"It didn't seem like nothing tell me why did you do it? Have you been hit before by someone?" And...bingo he guessed it.

"You don't need to know now do you." I state more than question.

"Tell me." He demands.

"What's it to you anyway?"

"Just fucking tell me!" He said a little loudly

"I won't tell you anything."

"Just stop being being so fucking difficult." He says even louder than before

"Well sorry I don't want to tell my entire life story to a random guy."

He nods which surprises me that he gave up so quickly.
He stands up to leave but turns around to say, "I will find out what it is Ally, one way or another I will end up knowing." He states before turning around leaving me.....confused?

~
Merry Christmas Eve! 🎄
Vote and comment please. Xo