Chapter 10.

Ally POV

Niall ended up staying the night but did sleep in Perrie's bed.

To my dislike the sun was shining brightly through the window forcing me to wake up. I slowly open my red and look over to see Niall watching me?

"Why do you watch me sleep? It's creepy."

"You look so peaceful and relaxed, it calms me." He states straight away I think before realising what he actually said because he quickly rolls over and stands up pulling his jeans back on over his boxers. His phone starts blaring and he puts it to his ear, "What Amy?"

"No I'm just at someone's house." Someone. Okay I'm just someone.

"None of your business." He snaps into the phone.

"We need to talk."

"No not like that serious talk." He hangs up after that and turns to face me.

"Well I should get going. See you around." With that he walks out of the door leaving me sitting alone in bed on a Saturday morning.

Perrie ends up coming home a few hours later saying that we are going out for a girls night with the other girls.

"Aren't you guys tired from last night?" I thought partying last night would have made them too hung over and tired for another night out.

"No we are fine. It should be fun I am friends with the manager at a really up-style club so we get in for free."

"Okay cool." I'm actually looking forward to a girls night tonight and just letting loose. I can't help but think about what Niall said last night. Uptight. Try new things.

"Did Niall find you last night?" Perrie brings me from my thoughts.

"Yes he come over. Why was he looking for me?"

"I don't know he just asked where you were when I got there and a couple of hours later I heard that he left. Which is actually unusual he never leaves parties early."

"Hmm well he left pretty hurriedly this morning."

"Wait?! He stayed the night? You guys didn't do anything though right I mean you would tell me wouldn't you?"

"Yeah I would tell you and no of course we didn't do anything I'm not like that."

"Oh my god." She whispered, "He never sleeps in the same room as a girl without sleeping with her. Never."

"Well he did with me." I say wandering where she is going with this.

"Holy fuck. I need to talk to Zayn about this." Why is she making a big deal out of this? We hadn't done anything at all and she was acting like it was the most dramatic thing ever.

What is so damn special about Niall Horan?

~

Sorry these chapters have been super short and boring I will make them longer and more exciting in the future!!