Chapter 3.

Ally POV

"Ugh" I groan the next morning when I open my eyes and the sun is shining brightly through the room. "We have to get curtains" I mumble while I roll on my side and pull the blanket over my head.

I look at my alarm clock to see its 9:15. I pull the blankets off and get up, as I walk to the kitchen I notice Perrie isn't in her bed. When I get to the kitchen I hear singing from the bathroom. I walk over to the door and put my ear against it and a beautiful melody fills my ears. Wow! I didn't know Perrie had such an incredible voice. The shower suddenly shuts off and I quickly hurry to the kitchen. Perrie walks out in high waisted denim shorts with a flowery top and flats.

"Girl you can really sing!" I say as soon as I see her.

"Haha so I guess you heard but thanks" she kindly smiles, "anyway go and get ready so we can go and get breakfast somewhere and then I want you to meet Zayn!"

"Yeah sure I'll be right out" I grab blue and white shorts for the day with a plain neutral shirt and head to the bathroom to get ready. After I finish my shower I get out and put my clothes on and leave my hair with its natural curl. I put on light make up and make my way out to see Perrie ready to go with her bag and keys in hand.

We make our way out and jump in her car before she turns the ignition and we began driving.

We park in the front of a large frat house and Perrie cuts the engine off after we have gotten breakfast from a local cafe. We walk up the path and just before Perrie knocks on the door it opens to reveal the same boy she showed me the picture of yesterday.

"Hey babe" he greets her before kissing her cheek. He looks at me and Perrie speaks up "This is Ally my new roommate I was telling you about yesterday"

"Oh yeah right, well I'm Zayn Malik" he puts his hand out to shake.

"Hello" I say and copy his actions to meet in the middle and shake hands. He steps aside and we walk inside. It's a big house with the kitchen and living room downstairs and a stairwell that goes up to their rooms.

We make our way to the couch and sit down right when four more guys appear in the doorway. They must be Zayn's friends.

"And who do we have here?" The one with curly hair states "I'm Harry" he says and comes and sits down right next to me, if he were to move over the slightest he would be in my lap. He stares intensely at me and I shift uncomfortably.

That's when the one with the brown hair styled in a quiff chimes in "Careful Harry don't want to scare the poor lady now" he smiles "My name is Liam"

"And I'm Louis" another one pipes up. They must be Soph and El's boyfriends. They definitely are attractive.

I notice their is another guy standing still in the door way eyeing me all over. I recognise him as the guy I bumped into yesterday. He catches my eyes and smirks.

"I'm Ally" I say returning my attention to the other guys realising I still hadn't said anything.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Harry flirtatiously says. I blush and don't know what to say so I just smile.

"Pfft I don't think you'll be getting in her pants Harry" Who I think is Niall speaks up from his place still standing. He doesn't have the same accent as the rest it's different.

"That's Niall by the way" Liam says winking at Niall.

"She knows who I am Liam" Niall cockily replies and I want to wipe that smile off his face. What does he mean by that? How would he know I know who he is? I scoff and turn my head to the side.

"There's a welcoming back party here tonight before school starts are you girls coming?" Louis asks

"Do you want to go?" Perrie looks at me. I'm not sure if I want to I was just planning on staying home in bed.

"Umm I don't know..." I hastily reply

"Awh come on it will be fun"

"Uhh yeah sure" I might as well go I don't want to be all by myself tonight.

As we leave the house I notice Niall is staring at me very deeply, I decide not to comment and just leave it. After all it was probably nothing.

-

We arrive back at the dorm around 4:30 to start getting ready for the party.

With the help from Perrie I decide to wear a black half top with a flower skirt and black heels.

"Can I do your hair and makeup?" Perrie asks

"Yeah sure I'll just go for a shower then you can" I make my way to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wash myself and shave before stepping out and drying off.

I put on the clothes we picked out and make my way back out. I decide to call my mum while Perrie goes for a shower.

"Hey Mum" I say when she picks up on the third ring.

"Hi honey I was waiting for you to call me. How are you? Did you make it
their it okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks and everything is going good here my roommate is so kind and it feels like it finally may just work out here."

"That's good love" We continue talking until I here the shower shut off. "Okay Mum I have to go I'll talk some other time. Love you."

"Love you to darling. Be safe" She says and I hang up as Perrie makes here way out wearing a very short tight fitting black dress that shows a generous amount of cleavage. She has already done her hair and make up and she looks incredible like a classic college girl ready to party.

She sits me down on a chair and starts doing my hair and make up. After a while of her brushing and wiping things over my face she's finally finished.

"Wow! Ally you look amazing if I was a frat boy I would deffs be all over you!" Perrie says making me laugh. I walk into the bathroom to get a look in the mirror. I nearly fall over when I see my reflection Perrie has done such a good job. My hair has nice curls through it and my make up is simple yet it stands at.

I go back out and put on my black heels. We grab our things and make our way out the door and to Perrie's car.

I hope I'm ready for whatever comes my way tonight.