Chapter 6.

Ally POV

Finally the weekend has arrived. I walk out of my last class for today and start heading back today to my dorm. I had learnt that each week the frat house throws a party which meant that tonight there was a party and most people would be at that including Perrie and all of the other girls. I had become really friendly with all those girls they were incredibly nice and treated me like a true friend.

During the week I had also learnt why the professor let the boys off. That group is known by the professors for being late and causing a muck during class so now it's not a big deal. I think it's strange the professor, the person supposedly in charge letting a group of college boys do whatever they want.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out and check it to see it's Jesy on our group message

Jesy: Party Tonight girls!!!!

Jade: HELL YEAH! LETS PARTY!!!

Soph: Can't wait! See ya there bitches :)

I smile to myself and put my phone in my pocket.

I make it back to the dorm and walk in to see Perrie sitting on the couch typing on her phone. She looks up when she hears me close the door, "Hey Al are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Umm I wasn't planning on it."

"You should it won't be as big as last time that was the Welcoming Back one this is just their weekly party."

"Might as well I have nothing better to do." I smile. I always give in to easily to these parties but I suppose I better make the most of it.

We decide to start getting ready and Perrie does my hair and makeup again doing it similiar to last time. She lets me borrow one of her dresses. It's just a simple black one shoulder dress that reaches my middle thigh. I pull it on with black strapy high heels. Perrie wolf whistles when I stand up and grab my phone. I smile while we exit the room and make our way to her car.

Once we reach the frat house it looks not as crowded as last time but it still looks fairly big. College students roam the house drinking and doing whatever else.

We walk up the path to the front door and make our way inside. The music is pounding against the walls and girls are dressed in even sluttier clothes than last time.

Zayn and Harry make our way towards and Zayn greets Perrie with a kiss on the cheek. They both leave which makes it just Harry and I.

"Do you want a drink?" He asks me

"Um just one thanks."

We walk to the kitchen and he hands me a red cup that holds some sort of strawberry drink in it. I put it to my mouth and swallow it actually tastes really good.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks me with a cute smile that I just can't say no to. I nod and he leads me to the dance floor.

After dancing for a few songs my feet hurt and I need to pee. I tell Harry before making my way up the stairs to find a bathroom. I open a random door and it most definitely is not the bathroom. A girl is under a boy who is wearing boxes and they are kissing and grinding against each other. They immediately stop when they hear the door open and their eyes shoot towards me.

"What the hell?!" The girl shrieks and covers herself with the sheet. I see the boy look at me and I recognise him straight away. Niall. "S-Sorry" I stutter and walk out while closing the door.

I quickly find the bathroom and do my business before coming back out. As I am walking down the hall someone pulls me aside and whispers, "Hey babe don't you look hot tonight." I remember the chilling voice from last week belonging to Kevin.

"Don't touch me." I state sternly.

"You and I are going to have fun now." He states ignoring my protests. He runs his hand along my side before reaching the end and lightly drawing his fingers up my dress. "Stop!" I yell

"Shhhh." He loudly says right in my face spit coming from his mouth. "No. Stop. Get your hands off me!" He continues to bring his hand higher and higher.

"No." I whisper over and over again while a few tears escape down my face. This is it he's going to rape me. This is it. Unwanted flashbacks of my past and getting beat those years ago flood through my mind. The tears flow harder as he continued to touch me against my will.

"Get the fuck away from her now!" A loud voice booms from behind us. Kevin turns around to see Niall with a very angry face and narrow eyes watching him. "I said move!" Niall gives him a forceful shove and he stumbles before saying, "What's it to you Horan. Just because you can't get into her pants." He smirks and Niall punches him straight in the face before doing it again and again.

"Stop it Niall." I yell finally registering to what's going on around me. He turns his head to look at me before finally stepping back and walking away.

I don't know what else to do so I follow Niall and end up in a room only lit by the moon coming through the window. He has his back turned and is breathing heavily. I try to look around the room and realise this must be his room but it's different then the room I caught him in before this one is much, much bigger. He must get the biggest room in the house because he is the 'leader'.

"Are you okay?" I ask after looking around but not seeing much due to the lack of light.

"I should be asking you that." He finally speaks after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't really know at the moment."

"Fuck I should go out their and bash the absolute shit out of him!" He yells before turning and hurriedly walking towards the door.

"Woah no you can't do that." I say blocking his path and holding my hands out in front

"Get out of my way Ally." He states sternly and he doesn't look happy at all.

"No not until you say you won't go out and do anything stupid."

"Fuck no! Now move out of my way!" He states trying to push past me but I block him again.

"No stop it! Don't go out there and do anything stupid." I state looking at him. Realisation flashes through his eyes and he backs away.

"Fine," he huffs, "I won't do anything stupid while your here."

"Good." I smile.

"He deserves it." I think I hear him mumble but choose not to comment

"You can just stay here the night." He says and hands me one of his shirts and boxers out of his dresser.
Even though I know nothing will happen I still can't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Can you um turn around while I get changed." I say feeling my cheeks heat.

"Really." He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yes please." He obliges and turns around while I quickly strip off my dress and pull his shirt and boxers on over my underwear. "Can I look now?" Niall asks but turns around anyway before actually waiting for an answer from me.

I slip under the cover before he strips his shirt and jeans off and follows my actions.

I stay as close to the edge as possible and when I close my eyes he says, "You can move over ya know I won't do anything."

"How come you were in a different room with that girl and not in your own?" I ignore his comment.

"Cause I don't like to fuck girls in my room." He bluntly states

"Why not?"

"Jeez just go to sleep and stop being nosey you don't need to know everything about me." He snaps and grumbles something else as he rolls over so his back is facing me.

I close my eyes and fall straight into a peaceful sleep next to this intriguing and mysterious man.

~

Please vote and comment. Thank you so much. xoxo