Chapter 18.

Ally POV

After spending a little more time on the hill Niall and I decide to make our way back and watch a movie in my dorm for the rest of the afternoon. I follow behind him in Perrie's car.

We both pull up outside the building and make our way up to the room.

"So what movie?" I ask after getting my laptop out and sitting it on the bed.

"The Conjuring." He says with a mischievous smirk. I have heard about that movie but I have been to scared to watch it.

I give him a worried expression before he says, "Aww come on babe are you scared of a movie."

"I just have heard that it's really scary."

"Don't you watch scary movies?" He gives a curious look.

"I do. I just haven't watched that one."

"Well let's watch it. It'll be okay babe, I'm here to protect you." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him so I'm cuddled on his side.

I get up the movie on my laptop and it begins to play on the small screen.

Halfway through the movie I end up nearly on top of Niall gripping his shirt in my hands and hiding my face in his neck with my legs tangle in his. His arm draped around my waist holding me even closer to his side.

I cautiously look back at the screen only to be scared again and jump cuddling back into him.

He lightly chuckles and I stare back up at him. He has an amused look on his face while looking down at me.

"What?"

"Your cute when you're scared. Cuddling and hiding into me for protection. I like that." He hugs me tighter and turns back to the movie not saying anymore about that.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I ask partly because I want to have a break from watching the horrifying movie.

"Yeah sure." He nods and I get up from the bed.

"Do you want me to come and protect you?" He asks with a smirk.

I laugh while grabbing the pillow from the ground and throwing it at him. I walk into the kitchen putting the popcorn packet in the microwave while standing there waiting for it to start popping.

"Boo!" I hear someone jump out from around the corner. I turn around and scream. I look and see Niall laughing at me, I smack him on the chest when he steps closer to me.

"Oh. my. God. You. Should. Have. Seen. Your. Face." He says in-between laughing.

"Shut up. You scared the crap out of me." I say getting the popcorn out of the microwave and putting it in a bowl.

"Aww babe I'm sorry it was just so funny." He says coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. I'm actually shocked he is apologising I thought he would make fun of me or tease me.

I feel myself smile before I can stop it which causes him to smile against my skin also.

I turn around to face him and he lifts his head, our eyes meeting and still smiling at each other.

We both lean in and our lips meet halfway. My arms wrap around his neck and my fingers slide through his hair while his arms tighten around my waist and our kiss deepens. Our tongues collide and dance with each other's. His hands creep down a little lower until he cups my bum. I smile against his lips at his action and he keeps his hands in place.

We both pull away a bit breathless and he rests his forehead against mine, "Your so good at that," he says with a smirk "you'd be incredible in bed."

I feel myself blush and turn around to grab the popcorn to hide myself from him.

We walk back over to the bed and get in the same position as before while also eating the popcorn.

I jump at a scary scene which causes the popcorn to spill all over us and the bed.

Niall laughs hard at this and I giggle in response. We continue eating the popcorn from around us. After a few more minutes Niall's hand comes out and reaches down my shirt in between my bra to pull out a popcorn piece. I look up at him giving him a 'Are you serious face' and he gives a smug smile in response leaning down to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask him once the movie has finished.

"If I can eat more popcorn from down your shirt then definitely yes." He smirks as I just roll my eyes at him.

I go to the bathroom to change into my pyjamas and brush my teeth. When I come back out Niall only has his boxers on and is lying on the bed with one arm under his head and is on his phone.

I climb in next to him and reach for my phone to see a text message from Perrie saying she is spending the night with Zayn.

"Perrie's at Zayns for the night." I tell Niall plugging my phone on the charger and putting it on the bedside table.

"Of course." He replies and gets a look on his face that says he wants to say something dirty about it but decided against it.

"Goodnight Niall." I whisper.

"Goodnight Al." He responds and pulls me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. I let out a deep breath and snuggle into his warmth, letting him engulf me completely.