Chapter 16.

Sorry really crappy I'm thinking about just deleting this book.....

Ally POV

Niall leaves as soon as he wakes up the next morning after waking up next to me in the same position as last night. Leaving me confused as to why he left in such a rush.

I decide to do my homework and get ahead in that. By the afternoon Perrie is home and I am losing concentration on my homework. I tell Perrie about everything last night and how he left this morning.

"Do you think maybe...he's starting to realise he likes you?" Perrie asks.

"I don't know but he sure has a confusing way of showing it if he does. Anyway I thought he didn't date."

"Yeah he said he doesn't. He's so fucking confusing." Perrie groans in frustration rubbing her hands over her head.

"Tell me about it." I mumble folding my clothes and putting them in my cupboard.

"I'm going to Zayn's. Wanna come?" Perrie asks a few minutes later once I'm done folding my clothes.

"Sure." I might be able to ask Niall while he ran out this morning.

We arrive at the frat house and Perrie immediately finds Zayn and walks over to him. I ask the other boys in the living room where Niall is and find out he is in his room. I walk up the stairs and to the front of Niall's room.

I knock on the door and hear a few mumbles inside. I hear a female voice and I freeze. Before I think about what I am doing I barge into the room to see Niall standing just pulling a pair of boxers up and a girl laying naked on his bed a sheet barely covering herself.

"Leave now." Niall demands to the girl on the bed.

"But we didn't finish." She whines. I don't know the girl but I don't like her. I shouldn't feel that way towards her since she hasn't done anything to me, but she slept with Niall. I shouldn't even care what he does but he led me on and then I walk in to find this and I won't have it.

She stands with the sheet and changes into her clothes before walking out.

"I thought you didn't sleep with girls in your room." I start the conversation off calmly.

He shrugs his shoulders and doesn't reply to me.

"Really? Nothing to say? You took me on a date last night. Asked me to stay with you two nights in a row. What the hell is that? What does it mean? You led me on for what nothing? What are we even doing?" I yell at him anger raging through me.

"We aren't doing anything. I told you I don't date. Remember sex is all that matters." He says quieter then me yet still cold and harsh.

"I don't want anything to do with you." I harshly say directly in his face.

"Ally.." He begins and grabs my arm but I jerk away and stop him by walking away and just as I open the door I turn around.

"Don't ever speak to me again okay." I say before slamming the door shut leaving him to himself in his room.

I walk around the campus for a while in the fresh air. I don't know why I cared so much? Somehow I knew he would do something like this but I still feel....hurt.

I walk back to the dorm and text Perrie to tell her I already left.

Once I'm inside I close the door and lean against it for support, I can't stop the few tears that run down my face.