Chapter 11: Boring Concerts and Hungry Me

All the guys were happy to see me. Almost as happy as I was to see them. We rode in the bus for a few hours and they sang some of there songs. Finally we were in Washington.

"I've never been in Washington." I said.

"Well now you have, and your going to a One Direction concert here!" Niall said.

"Yeah, it makes it one hundred and twenty percent better!" I said.

       Finally we got to the arena and we went inside. Zayn walked beside me with his arm around my waist. Some lady walked up.

"What is this?" she asked pointing at me.

"This is a person, and she's my girlfriend." Zayn told her. I didn't like her calling me a this, but Zayn didn't need to snap at her like that.

"This is my cousin Bella." Liam told the lady.

"Wait, she's your cousin and your girlfriend." the lady said more like a statement then a question.

"Yeah." Zayn answered.

"I don't like it." she said.

"I don't care!" Zayn snapped.

"She either needs to stop being your girlfriend or your cousin. And since I can only do one of those, your need to break up with her."

"Just because your our head management it doesn't mean you can chose who we date." Zayn told her.

"Yeah I can."

"Yeah, I don't think you can." Louis said. Then she walked away angry.

"I'm sorry about that." Zayn told me.

"Uh, it's okay." I lied. Would he really have to break up with me? 

       The guys went onstage and practiced, and I sat and watched them. After an hour or two I left. Thirty minutes after that the guys found me in the merchandise hall.

"Time for lunch!" Harry told me.

"Finally, I'm starving!" I said.

"Your turning into Niall." Liam said. Niall laughed.

        We walked down the block to a Taco Bell. We all shared thirty tacos. And after twenty minutes we had to go back to the arena again. Watching them wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. After another hour it was finally time for them to get ready. I went with Zayn to watch him get his hair done. After all the guys got their hair done and they changed their clothes, it had been two hours. Finally it was time for the concert to start.

"I'm going to the bus." I told Zayn.

"Okay, we'll be there in two hours."

         I went to the bus and texted Alex for an hour, then I went and laid in Zayn's bunk and fell asleep.

"Bella wake up!" Harry yelled at me. I sat up and hit my head.

"Oww!" I yelled. "I hate you Harry!"

"Aww, thanks." he said back.

"How was the concert?" I asked.

"Fun cause you weren't there." Harry said. After he said that Louis jumped on his back and tackled.

"What the hell was that for?!" Harry yelled.

"You were being mean." he answered.

"Why did you leave?" Niall asked me while the guys were fighting.

"I was tired and bored." I answered.

"Yeah all you got to do was sit and watch all day."

"Yeah, watching you guys practice isn't very fun."