Chapter 26: GNO

Chapter 26: GNO

1 month later: Friday Afternoon

        "Do you know where we are going?" Alex asked while finishing her make up.

"Yeah some cafe I guess. You don't have to dress that fancy."

"What is fancy about this? This is less formal for me. You really forgot about me since you left." she said making fake crying noises.

"No I didn't. And can you please hurry up, we are suppose to leave like now."

"I'm done know. So who is this girl again?" she asked as we walked to the car.

"She's going to fake date Zayn for a while."

"Isn't Zayn like your boyfriend? No one will notice or care he's cheating?"

"We are fake breaking up. The life of dating a boybander."

"I heard about your parents. So like what is happening?"

"My dad cheated on my mom, it's been going on before I moved. Now that she found out they are getting a divorce and he's marrying the the other chick."

"He was cheating?"

"Well kinda. He was going to get a divorce, but my mom didn't sign the papers. It's considered cheating I guess."

"Does the other girl have like children?"

"Yeah, Victoria is 6 and Anna is 16. I met them like once in April or May. They are really sweet, and big fans of One Direction."

"Did they know you were dating Zayn then or that Liam is your cousin?"

"Nope. I guess they know now, since their mom is getting married to Liam Payne's uncle. And they are big fans so yeah."

"That would be so cool."

"We're here!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Hey!" Lucy said coming up hugging me and Alex. It was weird since we have never met before.

"Hi. This is Alex."

"Hello Alex. And this is Chloe."

"Hi" Chloe responded.

"Oh my God! As in Chloe Carter. I love your music." I said starstruck. Chloe was my favourite singer. She was also dating Nathan Sykes from the band The Wanted.

"Thanks. I love your cousin and boyfriend's music." she laughed. "Oh and your fake boyfriend, Lucy."

"I hope you don't feel weird about this." Lucy apologized.

"It's weird, but I get the story now."

We ordered our coffee and talked a bit and exchanged numbers. When we were done we went to the mall.

"We need to find you something for Zayn." Alex said.

"What?"

"You know something sexy for him. I mean he is fake dating some other chick and what if he loses you for her?"

"He wouldn't do that."

"Are you Liam's cousin?" Two girls about age 15 asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Can we get a picture with you?"

"Sure" I said. Alex grabbed the phone and took a picture.

"Thank you"

"No problem" I said as they fangirled away.

"I bet you two haven't even done it." Alex said. Alex is a very open, talk about anything, kind of girl.