Chapter 35: Date Night (Last Chapter)

Finally the last chapter!!! (Sorry it's short)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm dedicating this story to @Ali_and_Bellamy because they have amazing stories!!! Please read 'Nothing Is Happening Everywhere' !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my dress and did my hair and make up. When I was done I put on some heels and grabbed my Channel purse. I walked out to see Zayn in the living room, not noticing I was suppose to be ready 30 minutes ago. He held my hand and led me to the car. We got into the nice car and drove off. The drive was really long, especially since I had no idea where we were going. Once we were in a parking lot, Zayn came and opened my door. We were at a park. We walked to a blanket and picnic basket that was next to a little pond. It was so cute! He made us sandwiches, like our first date, and we ate and talked.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yup!" I answered smiling. I felt overdressed for having a picnic, but he said wear something fancy.

"Don't get mad, but Louis said something about you being mad at me about saying follow your heart."

"I know, Liam talked to me. It's fine."

"I know, but I just wanted to tell you that I don't really want you to go."

"Really?"

"Well yeah. I wouldn't be able to see you much and it would be horrible."

"I know. Why would they even bring it up? They know I love you."

"I love you too." he said smiling. "Now, would you like to go on a walk with me?"

"I would love to." I said smiling walking hand-in-hand with my lovely boyfriend.

We walked around for a while until we finally sat down under a tree. I laid my head on his chest while he sang to me. After a while I fell asleep and so did he. It was cold, so he woke up from me shivering at 5 a.m.

"Love, wake up. We fell asleep."

"Dammit. I was suppose to be home by 9 last night. Guess that's not happening."

"It's okay. I'll explain to Liam. Do you want to go to Starbucks?"

"Sure" I said as we got up.

Surprisingly the basket and blanket were still there. We got in the car and he drove us to Starbucks. We ordered and sat down at a table. 

"Do you think Liam will be mad?"  I asked.

"Yeah, but it was an accident."

When we were done with our drinks he drove me home. He came inside and slept, since I woke him up earlier.

"When did you two get here?" Liam asked waking us up.

"We got here a few hours ago. We fell asleep in the park." Zayn answered.

"Okay. Do you want any breakfast or anything?"

"Sure" I answered.

We went to the kitchen and ate cereal. Then Zayn took me to go shopping. Our date seemed to go on for 2 days, which I was fine with. Once we were done he took me back to the park, probably forgot something. We went and sat on a bench.

"Bella, I know this has happened before, but with you talking about leaving I couldn't help it. I love you more than anyone in the world and I want to be with you forever. Bella, will you please marry me?" he asked pulling out a box with a ring. My mouth dropped. Could I say yes?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Zayn proposed..again. Will she say yes? No one knows(well I do (: ). I got over 1,200!!! Thank you so much for reading!! I'm sorry that the last like 5 chapters were really short,

I know I said there was another chapter, but I started a sequel that should be coming out at the end of December- beginning of January!