Chapter 24:Sleepovers

I picked up the knife I had in my bathroom and looked at it. 'Is it worth it? What will Zayn think? You're killing yourself.' I thought as I heard a knock on the door.

"Bella, can I come in?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, hold on" I said putting the knife in the cabnint and unlocking the door.

"Hey. Liam is staying at Niall's house so I was wondering if you want me to stay with you? So you won't be alone tonight."

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. I'm going to run home and grab some clothes."

"Okay. Bye" I said before kissing him. I walked with him to the living room to see Harry and Louis gone.

"Do you want us to stay here until Zayn gets back?" Liam asked.

"I don't mind" I said sitting down on the couch next to Niall.

"Okay, then we will leave once I pack my stuff." Liam said.

"Kay" Niall said whilst texting someone.

"Who ya textin?" I asked once Liam was gone.

"Just a girl I met at Starbucks." he said blushing.

"Aww. What's her name?"

"Gayle. She's really nice too."

"You should go out with her!"

"I don't know if she likes me."

"Well ask her out and you will find out. Plus your Niall James Horan how can she not like you?"

"Thanks. I'll ask if she wants to go get lunch tomorrow."

"Yay! Now we just need to get Liam a girl."

"Time to go" Liam said. "Bye"

"Bye" Niall said before they left.

I waited for about 15 minutes and Zayn was back.

"Hey" he said then kissed me.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure" he said setting his stuff down behind the couch and laying with me.

Half way into the movie he couldn't keep his hands off me, it was kind of weird. He kept trying to kiss me. I started to kiss him back, so he picked me up. I wraped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room. He laid me down and kissed me more than he ever had before. I started to take off his shirt, then he stopped.

"Bella, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked sincerly.

"Yes! I love you Zayn."

"But that doesn't mean that this has to happen now. I mean Liam is going to kill me when he finds out."

"He won't find out." I assured him.

"But what if he does?" he asked as I started kissing him again. It was weird how he wanted it at first and now he doesn't.

       I got out of bed and trying not to wake Zayn. I walked to the kitchen to make tea. I took two cups to my room and handed it to him once he was at least half awake.

"Thanks babe" he said before taking a sip. I got in the bed and snuggled next to him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked once I was done with my tea.

"Yeah"

"Okay! Wanna help me make something?" I said with a smile to make him feel like he should.

"Sure" he said with a real smile.

     We made some pancakes and watched Dr. Who.

"I'm back!" Liam said walking through the door.

"Hey" I said.

"So whatcha guys been doing?" 

"Watching TV and eating pancakes."

"Fun." he said walking to his room.

"I guess I have to go soon." Zayn said frowning after looking at his phone.

"But I don't want you to leave!" I whined.

"Zayn!" Liam yelled.

"What?" Zayn yelled mocking him.

"We were trying to call you to tell you this, but you wouldn't pick up. We have a concert in like 5 weeks in Manchester."

"Cool and sorry" he said. "I think I'm gonna take off. Bye" he added after looking at his phone again.

"Bye" I said before kissing him and watching him walk out the door.

The door closed and Liam jumped over the couch and sat next to me.

"So whatcha two do?" he said with a smirk.

"Nothing"

"All you did was watch TV and sleep?"

"Yup" I lied. "What did you and Niall do? Is Niam real?"

"No. We watched movies, prank called people, did a twit cam."

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing a twitcam? We would have watched!"

"Sorry we'll tell you next time." he said. "I'm gonna go to sleep. We kinda stayed up the whole night."

"Finally living up to the song." I said as he walked away and stuck his tongue out at me.

I jumped as a phone started vibrating. I looked at my phone to check for a message, but there wasn't one. I looked around and found a phone, assuming it is Liam's. It was Zayn's. I opened the message, knowing he would probably be mad, but I did it anyways.

Hey! I really think you should tell you girlfriend. She deserves to know! -Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: so this chapter sucks! It was late and I was reading imagines and kinda just put a bunch of them together. Anyways I threw in a mystery character ;).

I may not be writing as much because I got a skateboard today and I want to learn how to ride better. Of course we didn't look at the weight limit and I way 20 lbs more than the limit (i really hate being tall) but ill try and write as much as I can.