Chapter 27: Secrets Revealed

"Good morning Liam!" I said flipping the 10th, and final pancake.

"Hi. Why are you two being so nice?" he asked as Alex gave him some orange juice and I put a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"Were not. We just like to cook and stuff." I lied.

"Okay. Me and the lads have another photo shoot so you two can just stay here and be weird like always."

"Okay. We're gonna run to the cafe across the street to get some coffee."

"Kay. I probably won't be here when you come back so bye."

"Bye" I said before leaving.

       "Wow I didn't know you could go that long without speaking."

"Yeah well I have to try and learn to keep secrets, this is the best way."

We ordered our coffee and talked a bit. Mostly about how weird it is not being able to really hang out with Zayn. Tonight was Alex's last night so there was going to be a surprise going away party for her. When we were done we walked back to the flat.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Do you want to have our own little photo shoot?" she replied.

"Sure that will be fun I guess."

"You go get some blankets for the back and I'll get the camera."

"Kay"

@BellaPayne: Me and @AlexHenley94 having our own photo shoot. We'll post pics later :)

We got a bunch of crazy hats and scarves. We would set the camera on a timer and run and act silly. After an hour of that we played Just Dance 4.

     "You two should never dance." Liam said. We turned around to see all the guys in our house.

"Hey" I said as Alex quickly turned off the game.

"Why is it such a mess?" Harry asked.

"Uhm, we were being like you guys and having a photo shoot." Alex answered.

"Wow" Harry said. We all sat down and they talked about their fun day, then asked about ours. Soon after we all went to get some food, so friends of the boys could decorate for the party. I texted Chloe and asked if she wanted to come to the party. We had been texting a lot since we met. I don't think she really liked Lucy that much either. She said she would come with the guys from The Wanted.

       We left the restaurant after we got a text saying we could come.

"Surprise" everyone yelled as we walked through the door

"What is this for?" Alex asked.

"It's for you." I said soon followed by a hug.

We went and talked to some of the guest, most of them were famous.

"Hey" Chloe said to me.

"Hi"

"This is my boyfriend, Nathan. And Nathan this is Bella."

"Hi" he said in his perfect accent.

"Hello" I replied

"You're Zayn's ex girlfriend right?"

"Well kinda. It's complicated."

"I'll tell you later." she said walking away.

"Louis, do you like Alex back?" I asked not getting the answer before.

"What?"

"Do you like her?"

"I guess so. I've never thought of her like that though. Does she like me?"

"I thought Liam told you last night on the phone."

"No, Liam didn't call me last night."

"Please don't tell her I told you. Liam pretended to call and say that and I thought you knew."

"It's okay. I won't say anything."

"Bella!" Zayn said to get my attention. "We're out of drinks. Where are they?"

"In the kitchen. Wanna help me get them?"

"Sure" he said following me to the kitchen.

Once we grabbed the drinks Lucy came and stole Zayn from me. I saw her all over him. It kinda made me jealous. There were camera people there, probably taking pictures for magazines. I didn't really mind until she kissed him.

"Liam, I need to talk to you." I said pulling him into my room so one could hear.

"I want her gone."

"You want who gone?"

"Lucy. How could she do that? Doesn't she know what boundaries are?" I said walking to my bed. I laid down and cried.

"Bella, I know you hate her, but only 2 months left. Then she will be gone."

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. I instantly knew it was Zayn.

"No"

"Don't cry love. What's wrong?"

"Lucy. I hate her. Why would she do this to me?" I said looking into his beautiful eyes then around the room to find Liam, who had left.

"Everything is okay."

"I don't get why she couldn't fake date any of the other guys. She had to pick you. Did they not know about me?"

"They knew. You should know that I like you and not her. You have 6 weeks and then shes out of our lives."

"Okay" I said going to walk back to the party.

"Wait, Bella." Zayn said. "I have to tell you something."

"What?" I said sitting back next to him.

"Don't get mad, but... I slept with Lucy." he said as my mouth dropped to the floor.