Chapter 4: Guests

Chapter 4:Guests

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Liam yelled while jumping on the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked my spazy cousin.

"Like nine or something, you need to get up. Your guests will be here soon. Get up!"

"Shut up, your going to wake everyone." I said while pulling his arm so he would fall down on the bed.

"Everyone is already awake, and you need to get up now! You have one hour to get ready!"

I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower. I put some clothes on and then did my hair when I was done. Then I did my makeup and walked out into the hall to find Liam standing there.

"All ready?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm finally done." I said.

"Just in time." he said while handing me the box.

I opened it to find a card. It was the record your own message card. I listened and heard the words to my favorite song 'Up All Night'. It wasn't just the card.

"Wait is it-" I turned around to see them.

"Hey!" I heard.

"Oh my God! Your One Direction!"

"Yup we are!" Harry said. "I'm Harry Styles."

"Hello, I'm Bella." I said not believing my cousin would do this for me.

"I'm Louis and this is Niall and Zayn." he said pointing at the boys when he said there names.

"Why haven't we met you before?" Zayn asked turning to Liam.

"I would go to a concert, but Liam won't let me."

"Should have just asked us." Harry said.

"I had no way to talk to you. If I did I would have." I replied.

"You could have just stole Liam's phone, we do it all the time." he said as Liam glared at him. Harry smiled. 

"I think there's a coffee shop down the rode. Want to go?" Niall asked.

"Sure" Liam answered, "But we have to be home in an hour."

We go to the coffee shop and ordered. I asked for anything they have that's hot. Usually I get an iced coffee, but where I'm from is hot and here it's so not.

"So Bella, I heard you were coming to stay with us." Harry said.

"Really, why didn't I know about this?" I asked Liam.

"I couldn't tell you they were coming let alone staying with them." he answered.

"True" I said before taking a drink and burning my mouth.

 "Can we ask you some questions?" Louis asked.

"Sure" I responded innocently.

"So" he said thinking, "Whats your favourite colour?" He paused between each word to think.

"Pink or blue I guess." I said over thinking the answer a little to much.

"Whats your favorite food?" Niall asked.

"Um, I don't know."

"She eats everything in sight." Liam said.

"Whats your favorite song?" Zayn asked.

"I guess anything pop, some rap, and of course anything One Direction."

Of course Harry was last, what was he going to ask? I thought while he evilly smiled at me.

"So, which one of us do you fancy?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not knowing how they would know.

"Liam told us all about your little crush." Harry said.

"What crush?" I said freaking out inside and probably on the outside too.

"You know the one where you like one of us."

"Even if I did, how would you know?" I asked Liam.

"I heard you talking about it in your sleep." Liam said feeling bad he said something.

"I don't talk in my sleep, what are you talking about?"

"Yeah you do."

"How would you know I was up later that you?"

"Yeah but I woke up before you." he said knowing he just won.

"Okay fine I talk in my sleep. But don't we have to go home so I can pack my stuff?"

"You just don't want to answer my question." Harry said. He was right.

"No, I just want to go get my stuff! Can we please just leave?" I said.

"Fine let's go." Liam said. That was like a trigger word for the guys to stop.

It was a cold, quiet walk home, I guess they really wanted to know. I don't even know really, I mean I like Zayn but he's not the love of my life...I think.