Chapter 12: The Date

I went back to sleep for six hours, then the alarm on my phone went off. I got up and took a shower and put on a robe for now. Then I straitened my hair and then I texted Zayn to find out what I should wear. He said nothing to formal. I put on a shirt and shorts and did my makeup. It was finally twelve o'clock and I was suppose to be at the hotel at two. I put on my Toms shoes and grabbed my purse. I sat on the couch and watched some TV.

       Finally it was one-thirty. I got in my car and drove to the hotel. I walked up to find hundreds of screaming fans. I walked up to the security guard to ask if I could come in and he said no. I called Zayn and he didn't answer. Neither did Liam. Finally Niall answered.

"Hey Bella!"

"Hi, um can you come get me?"

"Come get you? I thought you were driving here yourself. We don't have a car." he babbled on.

"I am outside the hotel, they won't let me in."

"Okay, I'll be down in a second."

"Thank you, Bye." I said before he hung up.

       In like two minutes Niall was down talking to the security guard. I walked up to them.

"Sorry ma'am, go in." The guard said over the screaming fans. I didn't think it was possible for them to get louder. We walked up to the guy's room.

"Guess your not going on a date." Louis said.

"She could, but Zayn wouldn't be able to go." Harry said.

"There has to be another way." Niall said.

"How? They can't even leave." Harry reminded him.

"Where's Liam and Zayn?" I asked.

"Liam is helping Zayn get ready." Louis said.

"That's why neither of them would answer their phones. Wait, why does he need help getting ready?" I asked.

"Because Liam isn't happy about the whole Zayn dating his cousin, so he has to look his best for your date." Harry said.

"It's understandable, I won't let the guys date my sisters." Louis said.

         After five minutes of the guys talking about random stuff like usual, Liam walked out with Zayn behind him.

"Dude you look good, to bad you can't go on your date." Harry said.

"What do you mean we can't go on the date?" Zayn asked.

"Why would you tell him that?" Niall asked Harry.

"Why can't we go on the date?" Zayn asked impatiently.

"None of you can get out of the building." I said.

"What are we suppose to do then. I spent a lot of time on him." Liam said.

"I have an idea." Niall said. "You can have the date here."

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"They have that breakfast place down stairs. We can order some food and you can eat it there." he said.

"Niall that's actually really smart." Louis said. Niall smiled.

         We walked down to the breakfast room while the other guys ordered us food. 

"So this isn't how I imagined it." he said.

"Yeah me either." I told him. "I never would have thought my first date would be with Zayn Malik trapped in a hotel with screaming fans blocking all exits."

"Wait, so this is your first date."

"Yeah, I wasn't the most popular person in school."

"Well you are now."

"You heard about that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Niall told me. It's not that surprising though." he said.

        The guys walked in with food.

"Ah sandwiches, fancy." he said sarcastically.

"Yeah again not how I pictured it." I said.

"It's better than nothing. Maybe."

We ate our sandwiches and talked some more. When we were done with our 'date' we went to the guy's room. Before we walked in Zayn stopped me. He leaned down and kissed me.

Not just did I have my first date with Zayn, I had my first kiss too. We walked in to the huge hotel room that looked more like a house. 

"Welcome back!" Louis said.

"How was your date?" Harry asked.

"You know, just like any other first date." Zayn answered.

"Does that mean it was good?" Niall asked.

"It was great!" I answered.

"It better have been great for her first date." Liam said.

"Shut up Liam." I muttered.

"Wait, you've never been on a date besides the one you were just at?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I never liked any of the guys that has asked me out before him." I confessed.

"Now I have something else against you!" he said.

"If you post or say anything mean about her, I will smack the bloody life out of you!" Liam yelled at him.

"Okay fine, I won't tell anyone." 

"So when are you leaving?" I asked.

"About 7 minutes." Niall answered.

"But I'm going to miss all of you, even Harry." I said.

"Aww, I have to admit I'll miss you too." Harry told me.

"Four months." Zayn muttered.

"That's not that long." I tried telling him.

"Were not even going to be together on Valentines Day." he told me.

"Zayn, it's okay."

"No it won't Bella! I can't be with my girlfriend on Valentines Day because of a stupid radio interview." he yelled.

"But if you didn't become One Direction I wouldn't be your girlfriend. I would have never met you!" I yelled back. I didn't like fighting with him it felt...horrible. I started to cry. He sat next to me and hugged me. It felt great to have him with me. I wouldn't know what to do if I never had him.

"Fine. But that's still a long time." he said.

"It will be okay. You just need to know I will always miss you."

"I will miss you too." Zayn said.

"Me too!" Niall said.

"I will miss all of you!" I said.

"I guess it's time to leave." Liam said. "Bye Bella."

"Bye Lee-Lee!" I said giving him a hug.

         They grabbed their bags and walked out the door with me behind them. Zayn ran to me before they left and kissed me. They got in the bus and I got in my car. That was going to be the last time I saw them till graduation. I just had to get through school and then I was going to live near them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally updated! This has to be one of my favourite chapters since the third chapter. Thanks for reading!!! Please comment and vote, hopefully it will make my day better. :) Oh and I had to add bloody just cause :D