Epilouge

(A/N: Btw this is my fav song!! Take us Back by Alela Diane!!! Plz listen while u read!)

*1 year later*
(Louis and Summer are 17
Aiden and Christina are 14
Victoria and Alex are 15
Casey and Liam are 18)

*Third person Omniscient point of view*

"Can you believe it's been a year since the place blew up?" Summer said while sitting in the living room with everyone else. She was sitting closely next to Louis, who had his arm around her. "You mean, it's been a year since our lives officially began?" Louis said. He was right. The groups lives had been nothing but perfect since the Lab blew up. After the explosion. They used the money in the brief case immediately to buy a house. Their house, was a dream home. It had. 10 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, a huge living room, huge kitchen, a pool, and many other things. This morning, they had a pool party just for themselves. They bought food for weeks, and other things such as Gaming consoles and computers. They also have a tv in each room (except bathroom) of the house. Everyone in the living room agreed with what Louis said. "So much has changed...like Victoria and Alex!" Casey said pointing at them. Victoria and Alex were sitting on another couch together. They were intensely making out. As soon as Casey pointed at them, they stopped. They started laughing nervously. "Get a room guys!" Liam said, kinda annoyingly. "Sorry.." Alex said nervously scratching his neck in embarrassment. Everyone laughed. "Don't act like you haven't changed Casey, with that huge arm sleeve tattoo" Victoria pointed out. Casey had gotten a arm sleeve and 3 other tattoos. She looked extremely edgy now. Casey's phone then vibrated and she picked it up. "Omg, Lizzy is coming over tomorrow!!" She exclaimed. (While they were out for food, Casey met a girl named Lizzy and had taken a liking to her) "Ooh, someone's excited!! Looks like there won't be only two couples in this house soon.." Aiden said. Casey blushed but shook it off. "Shut up!" She said.  "It's true though" Louis said. Casey stick out her tongue at him. "Geez, I can't believe we've all changed so much!" Summer said.    "I can't believe we got this house!" Aiden said stuffing popcorn into his mouth. "Yeah, we still have lots of money left over too!" Christina said. Everyone had a smile on their face, something that was rare a few years ago. They had about 4.5 billion left. "Welp, I'm getting tired, me and Alex are gonna go get some sleep" Victoria said while she and Alex stood up. She looked like she was pretending to be tired. "Alright, if you say so, goodnight!" Louis said. Everyone else said goodnight. "You know there not finna go to sleep" (😏) Casey said. Everyone grinned. "And now there's only one couple left!" Christina said looking  at summer and Louis. Summer blushed hard, reminding herself that her and Louis were an "item" now. She remembered the moment where he asked her to be his girlfriend. She didn't even hesitate back then, and said yes. "Let's hope they don't start intensely making out, I don't wanna throw up into a garbage can!!" Casey stated. Summer and Louis rolled their eyes and smiled at her. Louis then kissed summer on the cheek. Summer smiled and leaned into him more. "See, that's not intense making out!!" Louis said. "Yeah, but I still think I'm gonna puke!" Casey said pretending to throw up. We all laughed. "Hey remember when we were on the bridge and we had to jump off?" Liam asked. "Wait, y'all jumped of a bridge?" Christina asked. It was true. "Yeah, we did" Summer said. "To be truthful, that's the most daring thing I've ever done in my life!" Liam said. "Are you sure, you thought mixing ketchup and mustard was daring!!" Casey snapped back. Liam folded his arms. "It was!" He said trying to make a point. "Hey...I wanna talk to you about something, privately" Louis whispered in summers ear. She nodded and stood up with him. "Hey were gonna go upstairs...see you in the morning" summer said. "Okay, keep it PG up there!!" Casey said back. Summer rolled her eyes again and went upstairs into her room. Her room was a dream bedroom. It had, pink pastel walls, a carpeted floor, a couch, a big tv, a huge bed, bean bags, a reading swing, a walk in closet, a ps4, and a bathroom.  It was a huge room. Summer and Louis sat on the bed. "What's up?" Summer asked. "Remember when we had to run away from the police and you and Victoria got shot?" Louis said. That was so long ago it felt like. (See chapters 5 and 6) "Yeah, I remember, why?" Summer asked. "What I didn't tell you, was that.... when I brought you to the motel, I literally bust down in tears. I was just hoping that you would wake up, I couldn't even think straight. I was so worried about you. I can't imagine you not being here today" he said. Louis' voice was passionate and calming. "Look, we don't have to worry about the police or anyone ever again" Summer reassured. It was true, their records were erased and the military was ordered not to go after them. "I still worry though..." Louis said. "You think I'd leave you, after all we've been through? I'm not going anywhere." Summer said. She held both of Louis' hands. He smiled. Summer than kissed him, on the lips. It had gotten easier in the past year, she was no longer nervous to do it. The kiss seemed to go on forever, until their lips separated. "Your too cute" Louis said smiling. "Happy 1 year, since our lives officially started!" Summer said. Indeed, their lives had just started, but the end, was far far away.

(A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this!! Honestly it's been so fun to write it! I have a mother story in the making so be prepared for that!! :)