prolouge - the plan to leave.

"Aang is the avatar, therefore you must leave him" said the head monk.

without warning I ran, as a blind airbender I learned to see with small aircurrents.

I hid in the shared room of my brother and I, he came in and sat on my bed next to me

"Hey I dont like this anymore then you do so I've made a plan it's up to you if you want come or stay." I looked at what I hope was him.
" okay I'll go with you" I said sitting up.

He quickly grabbed my hand and put some of our spare chlothes into a bag.
"Okay you'll be taking Lora since your not allowed to have a bison well both ride on Appa" my brother confirmed.

I let him lead me to the giant bison and we got on. "Alright Ren, hold on tight." He said as we began our long journey.

All of a sudden it became cold and water started falling, then I felt the furry monster start to fall.

I screamed unsure of what was happening then I felt cold everywhere. Then it was suddenly warmer and I could breath, but a wall froze in front of me and I fell into a deep sleep.

I counted what I hope was days until I felt warm around me again, 36500, I thought not being able to move my body.

One hundred years..... I think the temple has missed us. I thought felling more warmth.

--she was in a coma for all of book one,until they met toph--

(The next chapter will continue with the storyline, aka 'the blind bandit' episode.)