ch 18- meeting

/narrator pov\

Everyone was gathered in the room, Guards blocking the door.

"Okay, Sokka, everyone is present. What are we here for?"

He sighed and pushed a map over the circular table.
"We all agree that the pull to the North Pole has gotten out of hand." And here comes the crazy theory, thought Katara. "I have a theory."

Zuko rolls his eyes clearly already over the meeting. "If we go to the North pole the pull will either get stronger or stop." He began gesturing to the mal and explaining how it could be used as a tracking device.

Katara stood up, "okay I have another theory, so you know how Phoenix was still warm after an hour in ice?" Everyone nodded actually happy she stood up and started talking.

"Well what if it's her spirit calling us there? Since the spirit world does exist it would be a possibility." Aang shook his head

"I would have seen her." He said contributing to the meeting.

Toph stood up and hit the table. "What if it's Ikiku." Everyone looked at eachother in confusion.

"Ren, she cant send signals unless shes in trouble." Aang cut in finally focused on the meeting.

Zuko stood up. "It could be a spirit trying to lead us there."

Sokka gestured to a specific point in the North Pole. "Yue, it could be Yue."

Aang and Katara looked at him with a sad look.

"If it was Yue, why would she take us to her home?" Katara sympathetically said.

Everyone went silent as a maid walked in with some snacks and some drinks.
She bowed and left.

The few standing up sat down and ate the snacks in silence.  "Let's go" Zuko said put of nowhere.

"If the pull could stop maybe it's worth a try." Everyone nodded and left the room, "three hours Katara, we were in that room for THREE HOURS."

She shook her head and lead the twelve year old boy back to their room.

"Come on Aang it's probably best if we start packing since we are going north."

He just nodded and they left to pack supplies.

A: yes I know this is a short chapter and two in one day!!!!!

Yep- sorry but Ren will be noticed again and soon.