ch- 15 sparky boom boom man.

^Ren^

I flew up as fast as I could, I felt the wind around me begin to twirl into what Aang would call, an air scooter. so i flew back to Zuko and rubbed my head against Zuko's hand.

Zuko running off brought me out of my trance, i followed him only to find him grab a vine and swing into Sparky boom boom man,

i hrrd in distaste at the name, we really need to update that. i heard an explosion and immediately flew to where the gaang was. they were covering their heads just under a ledge, "hrrrr" i said shocking mostly everyone, except my brother who had definitely heard dragon-tongue.

the few poked their heads around the pillar, i noticed a blast heading toward us so i quickly used my bending to direct it at another pillar. "He's going to blast this whole place off the cliff side!" Toph urgently stated, she was sitting on the floor so i walked around her and sat by her left hip.

"i cant step out to water bend at him without getting blown up. and i cant get a good enough angle from down here." Katara had said.

everyone was silent until the tanned boy spoke, "i know a way to get an angle on him." i blew a puff of smoke in acknowledgement. he took it as he always did, "is that a challenge creature??" i blew another puff of smoke and he left, "watch and learn" he gently pushed his sister aside.

Sokka pulled out his boomerang and whispered to himself, "all right buddy, don't fail me now" Sokka threw his boomerang towards Sparky boom boom man. it successfully hit the intended target.

the boy threw his hand up to catch his boomerang shouting, "yeah, boomerang!" him and his sibling looked up smiling but quickly frowned. i looked in their gaze's direction to see Sparky holding his head and rubbing it. "aww, boomerang" sokka commented. everyone ran back behind the pillar, sparky tried to fire again however he misfired causing a huge explosion, which caused an entire tower of the upside down temple to fall.

Zuko pulled himself up and i walked to him, i pulled him onto the ledge without help from the gaang.

"i cant believe im saying this... but thanks Zuko" the avatar spoke calmly as i expected him too.

i zoned out the rest of the conversation, until aang said, ".... Firebending Teacher"

"thank you im so happy you accepted me into your group."

"not so fast, i still have to ask my friends if it's okay with them. Toph, youre the one Zuko burned. what do you think?"

i zoned them out again and stood by Zuko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a few hours since Zuko permanently joined the Gaang, so far Katara had made a threat, Toph has punched zuko a few times, and everyone else has fully accepted the fact Zuko changed.

i ended up falling asleep next to Appa.