CH 7 --Serenity, pt 2

{Serenity Mirichi POV}

They say only the kindest spirits reincarnate.

They say the avatar is a spirit that isnt always kind but can still follow its predecessor.

I was born without an ability to talk.

I do know that some benders could bend their main element as well as their soulmates, however if my soulmate is the avatar I'd have no clue.

I continued to walk when I saw a girl around my age appear at the temple, she had big brown eyes and dark hair.

I felt closer to the earth.

I knew right then and there that she was my soulmate.

I looked into the room to see her bow to the monks, "I have some news about an airbender..." she said softly all the monks were focused on her so I snuck in the room and hid behind some wood.

"Ah Avatar you found an Air nomad?"

"She was found dead at the river along with her husband, an earth bender," I stayed silent and leaned against the wood.

"Kiyoshi... we know your mother was an airbender." Said the monk.

It is the avatar....

I crawled out the door before they saw me.... I hoped...

"Serenity come here please" said as I noticed the representative for the southern temple.

I patted my hair down before looking to my feet and entering the room. "I know your soulmate, but your not theirs." Said the monk I nodded still looking to the floor.

"Serenity a walk" said the Monk from the western temple.

I stood there and the monk came to me.

We walked around the temple me holding my hands together.

"The Avatar has two fates, one with you, and one with another."

I nodded and he walked away I stared into the sunset wishing for the stars to align. I stared into the sky not noticing the figure behind me the stars began to show and there was a clear line between the ones recognized as planets.

"Pretty night, huh?" Asked the familiar voice of kiyoshi, I jumped at the sudden voice.

I nodded.

She leaned on the balcony railing and I followed suit laying one arm above the other.

"So... what's your name?" She asked, her eyes said she was blushing but I couldnt see beneath the makeup.

I thought for a moment. I used my airbending to bring a incents, a light blue, and two white ones.

I pointed to the top gesturing flames, she understood and lit the tops with her firebending.

I stood up and moved my feet into an airbending stance.
I moved my hands forming each letter in a beautiful cursive.

She looked awed as I sat back down leaving the air to still.

"Pretty name, I'm Kyoshi" I smile and it seemed she under stood.

We talked--- or in my case bended---all night eventually until early morning.

She giggled at the funny story I had told her when a monk came up to find us.

"Oh there you are, Kiyoshi... you must go." She stood up to leave and I grabbed her hand instinctively.

"Do you want to come?" She asks softly I nodded

We boarded the flying bison when we reached the area, it was my first time leaving the temple ---- AND ITS WITH THE AVATAR.

We rode to a village and the rain began to pour, we landed on a cliff and a person filled Kiyoshi in on the mission.

We sat on the cliff and waited then the wind picked up un expectedly, I fell as my legs were swinging over the edge, I tried to scream but nothing came out.

I hit my head and then felt nothing. It was all black...

《♡Ren♡》
I finished the story and the girl from before spoke up "pretty story huh?"

AN: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
seriously this was fun to write but it only works for air nation ppl for Serenities reincarnation.

Yes it is Ren. So yeah!

Anyway ask questions!!!