CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

SUMASAKIT na ang ulo ni Anne Margareth dahil isang linggo na ang lumipas at wala pa rin improvement ang kanyang misyon. Though, her mission by seducing was effective but now, her brain cells went haywire due to multiple cases.

Sinubukan niyang mag-hanap ng impormasyon na kailangan niyang malaman. What's with his past? Did something happen to him? And what about that locket? Is it connected? There are so many questions that needs to be answered.

And also, her training will end soon. May dalawang buwan pa siyang natitira, and that two months should be enough to complete her pending missions.

Kapagkuwan, tumungo siya sa lobby upang mag-asikaso ng bisita. Well, it's her duty to fulfill. She's not here to goof around and act as if she was a queen. But she can do something about it...

"Good morning sir, welcome to Primeró Cervantes," she greeted in an energetic tone with a wide smile curved up on his lips.

In a split second, the man raised a smile at her. She can even look deeper into his eyes that resembles hazelnuts with his French eyebrows. His bronze skin resembles the true colors of Spanish boys. But the most attracting part is his quiff hair with some strands of blonde.

"Damn, what's with that smile?" She murmured. "Is he a foreigner?"

Pakiramdam niya, matutumba siya sa binatang nakatingin sa kanya na para bang isa siyang masarap na putahe.

"Narinig ko 'yon, miss." Anang lalaki gamit ang kanyang baritonong boses na naging dahilan upang manindig ang kanyang mga balahibo. Damn, she found it sexy.

She swallowed a lump of saliva in her throat, as though it was a pointless attempt to lower down the adrenaline rushing through her veins and the rapid thumping of her fragile heart.

"I'm Half Filipino, hindi ba obvious?" Tanong ng lalaki sa isang mahinahon at malumanay na boses.

Hindi nakasagot ang dalaga. Sa halip ay umiling ito na may maliit na ngiti. Para siyang timang kung makaasta.

And the way he spoke Tagalog is not really fluent. He need to improve and study hard about using the language in the Philippines. Though it's hard but if you are really interested in learning, you can get through your achievements or might as well, obtain bigger milestones that you couldn't expect. It's unpredictable.

Muling nagtanong ang binata. "I suck at speaking Tagalog, right?"

Umiling na naman ang dalaga at ngayon, sinamahan na niya ito ng salita. "OK lang naman, you just need to enhance your mind and study harder, in order to improve."

"Thank you for advising me, I'm sure that I will remember you until the day I find my wife."

Medyo nangunot ang noo ng dalaga  pero hindi niya pinahalata iyon. Sa halip ay ngumiti siya sa panauhin at iginiya sa loob ng restaurant para kumain.

She shouldn't brush her nose into someone else's business cause in the first place, it's not her place to budge around and invade other's privacy. Respect each one another at all costs. That's the least thing we can do as humans.

"You know what, my guards said that my wife is hiding around the corner, here in the Philippines. So, I should better make a move before someone snatch her heart."

"Kung sa gayon, hindi mo hahayaan na may makakuha sa asawa mo?"

His jaw clenched as well as his fists, nangilabot siya nang makita niya ang mga ugat nito. "No, hindi maaari! Akin lang siya at wala ng iba!" Angil niya at bahid sa mukha nito ang galit ngunit nakikita niya sa kanyang mga mata ang takot.