SPECIAL CHAPTER

Dahil hindi ako na-satisfy sa ending, I decided to make an extra chapter. This is written in first person, upang mas lalo niyong maramdaman ang nararamdaman ang alaga ni Arceus. Lol.

---

ARCEUS' POINT OF VIEW

Ever since I felt as if someone snatched the half of my heart, my vision is very different 'cause the beauty that I saw before wasn't captivating but depressing.

As though this is not the place I call home. Kung tahanan ko 'to, may tao sa loob para maghanda sa aming hapunan sapagka't hindi ako gaano magaling sa pagluluto.

May tao na nandiyan upang tulungan ako sa mga bagay na hindi ko alam. Palaging nandiyan para ako'y suportahan.

I thought that if I fuck someone like there's no tomorrow, mawawala na ang sakit na aking nararamdaman.

But no, my ideas were too childish and juvenile, as if I was an aggressive 16-year old teenager who doesn't give a damn about everything!

'Di ba, gano'n talaga kapag binata pa? Mapusok. Reckless. Some perspectives were full of juvenile ideas that they even risk their own life in order to achieve on what's spinning around their heads.

Nevertheless, I was so pressured because I don't know the appropriate steps on handling a business from a wealthy and successful one, even though I am Soma Cumlaude in  Business Administration, I feel like the lessons that I've learned from my professors were abruptly gone in a snap of a finger.

There were times that I cannot handle the pressure.

There were times that I canot bear the situation.

There were times that I felt as if I carried a burden on my broad shoulders.

But everything suddenly changed when my eyes landed into her.

And before I knew it, the sun has already risen and it is peeking through my window, as though it has high hopes for me.

Hindi ko talaga inaasahan na makikita ko siya sa aking opisina. When my secretary unveiled their profiles, wala akong sinayang na segundo at hinanap ang kanyang mga papeles.

I want to know her more...

There is something about her smile that made my stomach rumbles for some unknown reason.

There is something about her that caught my attention.

In her very first day, when she came to my office and introduced at me, I knew to myself that I am already bewitched by her beauty.

Mistulang may nilagay siyang orasyon upang ako'y mahumaling sa kanya. My fists clenches when someone laid their eyes at her, especially my employees. Damn, I want to fire them, this instant!

I don't give a damn! When I already caught something that aroused my sleeping manhood, I automatically took it as my possession and no one will ever take it away from me. Kahit stockholder pa siya ng aming negosyo, wala akong pakialam. I can replace him with someone new and I can assure it that he or she's much better and competitive, and I am also hoping that he has good eyes.

What I am saying is that he won't lay a finger on my possession rather stare at her with admiration.

Because she's fucking mine! Mine and mine alone!

If someone dare to lay their finger on her, prepare your shoes and attempt to run as fast as you can because I am going to catch you.

And when I do, I am going to murder you!