CHAPTER 22

Short update. My brain cells won't work at the moment. Lol.

---

CHAPTER 22

ISANG linggo ang lumipas at abot-langit ang ngiti ng mga kaklase ni Anne. Malapit na kasi matapos ang kanilang OJT sa Primero Cervantes.

Ngunit, hindi bakit parang hindi siya natutuwa? Pakiramdam niya, parang hindi niya kaya na lumisan at tumungo pabalik sa kanyang eskwelahan.

Mas gugustuhin niya pang magtrabaho dito keysa mag-aral. Sa loob ng hotel, unti-unti siyang natututo na walang magtuturo sa kanya kung ano ang sunod na gagawin.

Amidst her journey, she's learning to improve and answer the questions that she formulated.

Sa nakalipas na linggo, hindi niya inaasahan na may binata na lumapit sa kanya upang makipag-kabigan. Do you wanna know who he is?

It's no other than Archangel Cervantes. Weird, right?

Nu'ng una, hindi niya talaga alam kung ano ang layunin ng binata. Judging by his own actuations, there's somethin' that you can't identify. As if he was wearing a mask all the time to cover up his wrong doings.

But as the week comes to an end, Anne realized and concluded that he haven't any cruel intentions to him. He was nice, friendly and open-minded. When she first encountered him at the lobby, she found him intimidating yet appealing

Pero kapag nakilala mo siya ng lubos, hindi mo maipagkakaila na siya'y isang mabuting binata.

With a smile plastered in his lips, you can't determine if it's even genuine or not. But one thing's for sure, like a psychologist who can analyze things carefully, the woman can conclude that he is being friendly.

Though, her first impression on Archangel was frightening as if he was the nightmare dressed like a daydream.

Sa loob ng isang linggo, napansin ng dalaga na hindi niya gaano nakikita o nararamdaman ang presensya ng lalaki.

She felt as if the walls that she built in a very long time was totally damaged for some unknown reason.

Anne was even confused on what she was feeling at the moment. Ni hindi nga niya malaman kung ano talaga ang kanyang nararamdaman.

If this is love, I don't want it.

A popular line from a famous band called LANY.

And what if her heart decided to commit that is against her will? Ang tibok ng puso ay mahirap pigilin. It is inevitable to dodge rather avoid the barriers that you created, for it is the only way to prevent the tears from falling down into your cheeks.

If this love will end to a heartbreak, how can I move forward? She asked herself as she contemplate, a way to analyze and think the circumstances of loving a man.

Pero paano kung hindi? What if it never turn out to be like that? You can't predict what will happen tomorrow or that day after that. Moreover, Anne isn't a mutant who has an ability to see the future.

Only one way to determine, the heart wants what it wants and she'll gave it what it wants. If it's affection, she'll gave it. Don't mind the possible barricades, it will only make her anxious.

Kasalukuyan siyang nasa lobby at sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon, nahagilap ng kanyang mga mata ang guwapong mukha ni Archangel.

His beautiful face reminds her of the cold CEO who never give a damn to anyone. However, she felt what it's like to be satisfied and filled by a man whose nickname is 'sex god'.