CHAPTER 15

A/N : Watch out for grammatical errors. Lol. Happy reading!

---

CHAPTER 15

2:25 AM

MALAPIT na sumikat ang araw ngunit gising pa rin ang diwa ni Anne. Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi makakatulog ng maayos kapag marami ang umiikot sa isipan mo?

She even drank a glass of milk, but it didn't work. The efficacy of fresh liquid and once called a beverage for people who can't sleep didn't react to her body. Weird, right?

She even attempted to sabotage herself. Konti na lang, bibili na siya ng sleeping pills sa pinakamalapit na pharmacy sa labas.

Ngunit, hindi na niya ito inisip pa. Baka may mangyaring masama sa kanya, mahirap na.

But what's more dangerous when someone sneaked in and carried you to a vacant hotel room? And the only reason is pleasure. Satisfied already?

In the other side of her mind, she was nodding like a child who will accept a truck of toys. But still, a part of her was shooking. Right from the start, it was a sin. An unforgivable mistake. Since when did she surrender her vagina to a fuckboy? Dagdag pa na CEO ito at may reputasyon na kailangan pangalagaan.

Kapag may mga matang nakakita sa kanilang mga gawain, there's a possibility that he will lose a lot, including reputation, connections, I think, the money that he guarded for a very long time will be discarded from his side, in a blink of an eye.

Maaari rin siyang itakwil ng kanyang mga magulang. Because of their juvenilities and chilidish decisions, it can lead to a complicated and disastrous aftermath.

Rash decisions around the corner. Promises undone. Hearts that are slowly breaking apart. The epitome of a downfall.

Marahil ay mabuting pampatulog ang pag-o-overthink. Because anxiety rushed through her veins, her body became numb and she feel like she want to close her eyes and never open them once the war isn't over.

She will let the darkness that cursed by a lot of people consume her than embracing the light that once broke her into pieces.

MULING nagising ang dalaga nang marinig niya ang kanyang cellphone na hindi tumitigil sa pag-tunog, hudyat na may tumatawag sa kanya.

Minulat niya ang kanyang mga mata na malalim ang gitla ng noo. Tinignan ni Anne ang cellphone upang malaman kung sino ang pumukaw sa kanya.

Kezia Cassandra Leaño

Curious, she pressed the green button and put the phone near to her right ear. "Corazon, speaking..."

Her forehead cringed when she haven't received a reply from the other side. Is her best friend playing with her?

Humugot siya ng bunting-hininga. She's done playing with games."Kez, if this is one of your stupid games, I don't want it--"

Hindi na natapos ni Anne ang kanyang sasabihin nang marinig niya ang paos na boses at tila ba'y katatapos pa lang sa pag-iyak. The sight of her bestfriend crying already broke her heart into pieces.

"G-gusto ko lang ng kausap, Anne kaya tinawagan k-kita." Tugon nito sa malumanay ngunit bahid ang lumbay sa kanyang boses. As if her heart received a heartbreak, the second time around.

Because privacy is very important, lumabas siya sa quarters nila at naglakad papunta sa lobby ng floor na kinaroroonan niya. "Bakit ka umiiyak? Can you tell me what happened?" She asked, using her warm and gentle tone, still the curiosity piling up in her mind was there as though she was searching for suspects on a cold case file.