CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

"HELLO, I'm Anne Margareth Corazon." She formally greeted to the man. Sa kalaliman ng kanyang sistema, siya ay nangagamba at pinagpapawisan na ang buong katawan niya.

Hindi nagkakamali ang dalawang babae na narinig niya sa C.R. Damn, saan ka makakahanap ng lalaki na ubod ng kaguwapuhan at nanginginabaw ang kakisigan. For her, the man, Arceus is like a revamped version of Zeus.

But he is different. He's oozing with sex appeal and by the looks of his face, you can say that he's a ruthless beast. One wrong move, you'll found yourself down on his knees, his hands between your legs.

Kasalukuyan siyang iniinterbyu ng binata na matiim na nakatingin sa kanya. Her colleagues are recently interviewed, she was the last one on the list.

Nagtataka ang dalaga kung bakit ang tagal matapos ang panayam ng binata. When her friends are on the league, it only took for about two or four minutes. But in her case, approximately seven minutes.

She snapped back in her reverie when Arceus raised another question.

"How old are you?"

"21."

"Where are your parents?"

"Abroad." Her parents are taking care of business. Important business. They got company which is very usual for businessmen.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yes. I do."

"I forgot to ask, what are your parent's occupation?" He added.

That's it! He is crossing the line!

"Excuse me, bakit marami kang tanong?" Iritadong tanong ng dalaga habang nakakrus ang mga braso nito sa dibdib niya.

Marahan na tumawa ang binata. "Is it bad interviewing a student who is taking her training in my hotel?" He asked.

"No. But I think, you are out of the line. Sir Cervantes. You are seeking for personal answers." Or so I thought...she mentally added.

"Iyan ba ang pagka-interpret mo sa mga tanong ko, Ms. Corazon?" Pabalik na tanong ng binata. 'Di nagtagal, tumaas ang sulok ng mga labi ng binata.

She swallowed a lump of saliva in her throat. For some unknown reason, he is melting her defenses. Gusto niyang magsalita pero walang lumalabas sa bibig niya. It's very odd and the atmosphere inside the room is very heavy and hot. Parang gusto niyang maghubad dahil naiinitan siya.

What's wrong with her? Is this the aftermath of messing with a boss like him? She mentally shrugged it off and stopped daydreaming.

Hindi niya namalayan na nasa harapan na pala niya ang binata. Kapagkuwan, ang kanyang mga kamay ay nasa bulsa at nakatitig na para bang pagkain siya na kinasasabik na tikman ng mga kalalakihan.

He licked his lips and raised his serious, formal tone. "You didn't answer my recent question, Ms. Corazon."

"P-pardon?" She stuttered.

What's wrong, Anne? Why are you quivering? There's something about this guy!

"I don't need to repeat what is asked. I hate it." Anito.

Arceus raised another question. "Sa tingin mo ba, makakapasa ka sa training mo?"

Tinapunan niya ng ngiti ang binata. A confident smile that he is rooting for. "Of course. After all, that's my purpose why I'm in this luxurious hotel." She replied with confidence, her voice sounds assuring.