CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

KASALUKUYANG nasa mini-restaurant ang dalaga sa top floor ng Primero Cervantes. Everybody thinks that the top floor can be considered a pool or something like that but surprises are there to spice up every situation.

Sila'y nasa isang bilog na lamesa na kayang okupahin ng lima hanggang anim na tao at may malaki itong payong na nagsisilbing panakip sa liwanag dahil sino naman ang pupunta sa taas at magbilad sa gitna ng haring araw?

Kapagkuwan, kausap niya ang mga klasmeyt na masigla. "Guys, since we ran out of chikas, let's talk about the real reason why we choose this course..."

"Oh right, that's interesting."

"What a good idea!"

"Let's start from Corazon."

"So, Anne, ano ang dahilan at bakit mo pinili mong manilbihan?"

---

5 years ago...

"Anak, ang bilis ng panahon at 'di ko namalayan na gragradwayt ka na sa high school..." She muttered.

While on the other hand, Anne was grinning from ear to ear. Hindi mapinta ang kasiyahan dahil malapit na niyang maabot ang tinatamasang pangarap.

Just when she reached high school, her number one objective is to maintain the good grades and scores, an attempt to make her parents proud. Nevertheless, she's not working hard just for that, this is also a preparation for the upcoming boulders that she will carry far too soon.

Behind those textbooks and side notes that she gathered to absorb all the things that she need to get, she's praying silently, fighting silently on the battles at midnight. The hardworking girl is tying to solve the puzzles, finding the missing pieces from questions and doubts as though she was in kindergarten, still in the midst of improvement.

Anne do not know what to do. Sometimes, when she is done contemplating about the discussions that will absolutely appear in the next day, she would go to the bed and embrace the pillows.

In the depth of her mind, she's anxious, frightened. She's determined and excited to graduate high school but what will happen after receiving a ton of medals and a diploma?

She will go to senior high school. A two-year preparation for the course that you like before you proceed to college, the most stressful life during the era of youth.

Nababahala siya dahil hindi niya alam kung ano ang plano niya pagkatapos niyang grumadwayt sa hayskul. High school was filled with memories that she will treasure and cherish forever. It was filled with laughter, melancholy, etc.

So, that time she was anxious and at the same time, she was searching for answers.

While she was on the road, walking as the cool wind slightly fled her hair, a feeling that she used to love. For her, it was an attempt to release the fragrance, coming from her long, wavy hair. And also, another way to refresh it.

Because you know, refreshing and aromatic scent can attract a thousand men? As if they are pheromones from an omega who is in heat.

Sa kalagitnaan ng kanyang paglalakad, may nahagip ang kanyang mga mata. Ito ay isang ina  na hawak-kamay ang isang bata na parang nasa ika-apat o limang gulang pa lang at kasalukuyan itong tumatawid sa pedestrian lane.