CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

HE WAS about to claim her lips when the door bursted open, mabilis pa sa alas-kuwatro na naghiwalay ang dalawa.

The smirk in the man's face was removed when he snapped out of his reverie. Tumikhim muna siya bago magpatuloy. "Boss, someone is looking for you." He informed that made Arceus release a heavy breath.

Phew! That was close! Anne muttered, not loud enough so that he can't hear.

"And boss,"

Binalingan niya ang kanyang secretary. "What?"

"If you want to do something intense, do it privately. Get a room." He advised his own boss and quickly excused himself out at the room.

Nang mawala sa kanilang paningin ang lalaki, binalingan ni Arceus ang dalaga na panay ang paglunok ng laway. Sa kalaliman ng kanyang isip, gusto niyang umalis sa palapag na ito. Parang nasasakal siya sa loob, lalo na't nandito ang isang manyak na binata na gustong sakupin ang labi niya.

"Should we continue?" He asked, smirking. "Baby? Look at me." He ordered as if she was some sort of slave.

"Don't call me baby, unless you mean it," she muttered. At a moment, she realized she was also singing Ed Sheeran's famous lines in a song. Weird, right?

"Anong sabi mo? Hindi ko kasi narinig," wika ni Arceus.

"Wala! Ang sabi ko, mag-cotton buds ka. Tangina mo!" Bulyaw ni Anne at sinuntok ang nasa gitna ng mga paa ni Arceus.

And that's her cue. She walked away like nothing's wrong. As if she is going to showcase on a runway.

Before she closed the doors, narinig niya ang bulyaw ng binata na ikinatawa niya. "Fuck! You will suffer the consequences, angel! Damn!" Ma

"Don't call me angel," she retorted and walked away from the perverted CEO.

"Corazon, where have you been?" Asked Joanna, her friend.

"I'm just exploring the hotel. Everything is captivating." Anne replied.

Hindi talaga nagsisinungaling ang dalaga. Ang hotel na kanilang pinasukan ay puno ng mga mararangyang bagay. Mula sa palamuti hanggang sa furnitures, unang kita mo pa lang, masasabi mo na ito ay mahal. At sa isang hotel, hindi rin mawawala ang mga antiques.

"Guys, this hotel is luxurious and elegant," somebody complimented the whole design of the hotel.

"I agree. Ngayon alam ko na kung bakit ito ang mga dinadagsa ng mga tao."

The services are good. The staff are hard-working, passionate, confident and active. The designs are luxurious. Everything is perfect, absolutely flawless...

Siguro, iyan ang dahilan kung bakit sila kinakabahan, kung bakit malakas ang pintig ng kanilang mga puso. In the depth of their hearts, they are pressured. One single mistake, you're already out of the league.

She snapped out of her reverie when her colleagues are murmuring something. The girls are staring at the...man.

It's not just a man, he's the man that used to exist in the world of fiction.

He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt but coveered with a Gucci leather jacket, don't forget his black cap sponsored by Penshoppe and his Fila white shoes.

From the looks of it, everybody will say that he is a model.

Sa kabilang banda, nakaawang ang bibig ni Anne, kulang na lang na may pumasok na langaw sa bibig niya. Hindi niya maipagkakaila na Adonis ang kanilang nakita. Tila ba'y nakita na nila ang binatang bersyon ng isang Greek God.