25 - revelation

Written 1/1/20

'Franks in the hallway' Andre walked up to me and said with big eyes

'What? Why?' I scrunched my nose 'is he alone?'

'Yeah I can't see anyone else out there' Andre shrugged 'maybe you should go talk to him'

'Alright, thanks andre' I smiled, carrying rora on my right hip

I walked through the crowd, getting stopped continuously but continuing to make my way towards the door until I finally stepped out into the hallway.

'What are you doing out here? I've been looking for you for ages' I asked, Frank looked up seeming timid and stressed 'what's wrong?'

''I've fucked up' Frank looked at me with tears in his eyes making my heart race

'What have you done?' I breathed out, heart pounding against my chest

'Caitlin Sven reckons she's pregnant' he said and I feel tears brimming in my own eyes as my stomach sank 'she bought me out here to tell me I might be the dad'

I couldn't speak, I couldn't even see properly but I could feel - I could feel my whole world crumbling down around me as tears scattered down my face and the thumping in my chest became unbearable.

'Babe, I am so so s-' Frank started and I cut him off

'Babe I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to - I didn't mean to put my dick inside that pale fucking slut and cum inside her, I didn't mean to cheat on you again, I didn't fucking mean to disregard your feelings and split up our family' I progressively got angrier and angrier 'well thanks for the fucking revelation Frank'

I struggled to breathe and every bone in my body felt heavier than before.

'When did it even happen because we are together all the time?' I asked

'When I went to buy your promise ring' he replied quietly and ashamed and I felt it start to burn a hole in my hand 'she was in the same shop and we started talking and then we were in the shopping centre toilets'

'The toi- you are filth' I gritted my teeth and pulled my ring off, throwing it at him 'pawn it, buy your new baby something nice from me'

Frank didn't say anything, he was crying into his hands as I made my way back to the doors.

'Oh and frank' I turned around and he looking up 'Your stuff will be outside the flat and if you are the father of that child, I'm leaving town with aurora for good so you better fucking hope you weren't stupid enough to go in raw in that slag'

I walked through the crowd much angrier this time as I entered the hall, grabbing a bottle of vodka even though I was already feeling tipsy and downing it as I walked towards the stage with tears streaming.

'Babes what's wrong?' Chantelle stopped me and took aurora from my arms

I shook my head and carried on walking around her finishing the last of the vodka before getting on stage probably looking like I've been to hell, I felt like I was in it.

'Party's over, go home' I spoke bitterly into the microphone making the music stop and everyone go silent to look at the mess I was

Andre started walking up onto the stage and stood next to me as Chantelle walked up the other side and stood on my other side holding my baby.

'Caitlin Sven, if you're still here, you better be the first one to leave because if I catch you then' I shrugged cockily 'keep your baby safe and go before I get the chance to show you why you don't cross me'

I knew she'd be scared, she was a quiet girl who was pretty but didn't have many friends and wasn't confident.

'Everyone else, follow her out' I gritted my teeth 'party's over'

I was the nice, popular, humble girl who no one crossed because of her boyfriend and friends up until this point, well starting from tomorrow they don't cross me because of me - I'm not gonna be that girl anymore, I've been queen bee in this school for so long and haven't acted like it, queen b comes correct from to tomorrow.

698 words