First Impression

Robin

The Next few days passed almost normal. but there were strange things happening. first of all one morning I found my notebook in front of my doorstep. I checked it and it was the same I lost in the woods. I had no idea how it got there but it did. I tried to find a note or anything from the person who sent it but there was nothing. but that wasn't the strangest thing.

The town was different. as if ever since that evening that had gotten back from the mansion, something was changed in town. nothing specific but I had a certain feeling that I was being watched. sometimes I would find some man or woman staring at me through the crowd in street or a shop. but as soon as I blinked they would walk away, leaving me thinking that I was losing my mind. but as days passed I got more certain cause I started noticing the pattern. there were a few particular people who stared at me among all those others who randomly walk by me or follow me. these people had posts.

One of them was the fat bald man at the bus station I passed by every morning. he was bald and had a shaved face and always had a cup of Starbucks coffee on his hand. the name of the cup wasn't so obvious from the distance but I think it started with an A. so I called him the A man. he stared at me when every morning when I passed by the bus station

The next one was the woman in supermarket. it's funny that even though you go to the supermarket a particular day of every week, you still don't recognize the familiar faces of the same shoppers who also shop that day. but this woman made me remember her. for two weeks, every time I walked in the supermarket on Mondays and Friday she was there, staring at me. I guessed she was in her late thirties. she always wore a red leather jacket and small gold hoop earrings. sometimes two small kids were with her too but nonetheless she would stare at me every time she was in an aisle with me. I called her Red.

and the last was outside the cafe. recently, a young black man had started painting on a wall in an alley very close to the cafe. he had black braided hair and always wore the same jeans but with a different shirt and diamond earrings. every time I walked passed him to get to cafe, I could feel his eyes checking me and every step I take. I called him hairspray.

These were just the regulars. all the time, I felt like perfect strangers following me in the street or check my house. once, I even saw a man walked past my apartment door three times. there was no avoiding them and I had no idea why they were following me.

-"Are you even sure they're following you?" Lucy asked.

-"Of course I am! I'm being watched."

-"Then you gotta talk to cops."

-"I don't know... I mean they can deny everything. I got no evidence."

-"You can get evidence. listen, one of my friends was getting stalked by this guy right? she wanted to get a dirt on him so she could go to police. so, she talked to the store manger that she worked for to zoom the security cameras on the guy that stalked her. they recorded him in the store for one week and then with the footage police arrested him. easy as pie."

-"Where am I supposed to get security cameras? I have to have access to the town's security cams for that! and besides, they're not that obvious."

-"What do you mean?"

-"I mean they don't look directly at me. just peeks."

-"It's still stalking! and they could be working for someone. know anyone who would do this?"

-"No...not really."

-"Well while you figure it out, I'm right here for ya."

-"Thanks Classic." I smirked.