Monster

Robin

I woke up with the touch of Cat's tail on my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I felt was a hand around my waist and a chest pressed against my back and suddenly, all of last night's memories came flooding back. it made me smile. I gently stroked Dust's hand around me, careful not to wake him up. I slowly moved his hand away and got up stretching. I got my white robe and wore it on my naked body and sat up, looking at Dust.

He was laying on his right side and except for his bare chest and flat stomach, the rest of his lower body were covered in blankets. his hair was a bit messy from the sleep. my eyes fixed on his chest and the three long scratches on his left shoulder and chest. I was gonna ask him about it last night but the heat of the moment stopped me. I should ask him when he woke up. I smiled at him one last time before heading to my shower.

After the shower I put on a white tank top and and a light blue shorts and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I put the kettle on and put two toasts in toaster. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit. outside it was snowing slightly and the air was clear. the house was quiet and warm and the only sound was the tick tock of the clock. I sat down on a chair and smiled thinking about last night, from the kiss on the frozen lake to my apartment. it was like a dream.

The kiss was the height of the dream. it was the best I ever had, even though I only kissed two people in my life and he didn't kiss anyone, it was still the best I ever had. like it was meant to be. it was a scene I could never forget. all the details from the snowing and the frozen lake and ice skates to the Christmas lights of park and even the judging looks of the others. it just made it more perfect.

Then there was the silent walk home. we just walked quietly in the snow, smiling and holding hands. probably processing the recent events and holding in the excitement. as if we both knew what awaits us as we walk through my door.

And then there was the apartment and suddenly all of the innocence of love suddenly turned to pure lust and filled the room. I could feel my temperature rising every second and I could tell his was too. without saying anything we started kissing passionately and he took me upstairs to my bedroom and we started undressing each other passionately. and I have no idea how we got there. from strangers to friends and lovers and now...

Although I wasn't sure about the "L" word yet. I had the feeling that's what he was gonna say last night but I stopped him with a kiss. I think it was too soon for us to say it. true I was attracted to him but attraction wasn't enough for someone like me. I had this whole other sense when I first met him and every time I was with him. like I was safe and meant to be there with him. it was a good feeling that went away every time we separated. I thought it was because our friendship was new and I was still a little nervous around him but now, I doubt that.

I lost my train of thought when I heard the water boiling. I quickly got up and turned the stove off and started making the table. waffles, cream, honey and strawberries. by that time my hair was all dried up. I smiled and headed back upstairs to wake Dust up. I gently knocked on my bedroom door.

-"Dusty? are you up?" I asked. no reply. "Dusty wake up breakfast is ready." still no reply.

I chuckled. maybe he was a heavy sleeper or he was tired since we were up late last night. I opened the door and walked in... and I screamed.

Where Dust was supposed to be asleep, there was a big wolf laying down! it had reddish brown fur and it was rather big. it was also laying on it's side and it's tail was hanging by the side of the bed. with my scream, it jumped awake and quickly looked at me with two big emerald green eyes. my eyes widened as I stepped back a bit.