Bunker

Dust

-"Hey Dust, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes and it took me a second to realize where I am.

-"Hm? what time is it?" I said while yawning.

-"11." he simply said.

-"Are we there?" I said while rubbing my eyes, trying to wake up.

-"Almost. this is a diner. we need to eat." Ignis said.

-"I'm not hungry. we gotta gotta get there now." I said. he frowned at me and turned off the car and got out. "what are you doing?" I asked.

-"I said get out. we Need to eat. and I have to talk to you." he said. I growled and rolled eyes and got out. it was really dark now and even colder. we were still on the road wit forest on both sides of the road and except for the diner, I couldn't see any other buildings.

Ignis started walking in and I followed him inside. the diner was small and had only fifteen tables with red leather seats and a bar. all around it was decorated in 60's style with black and white photos. Ignis sat down at a table and I took off my coat and sat in front of him. not even a minute later a waitress with dyed blonde hair and pink lipstick came to us.

-"Can I take your order?" she asked.

-"We'll both have steaks." Ignis said.

-"half baked for me." I said. she peeked at me before writing it down and heading back to kitchen. I sighed.

-"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. he looked at me a bit.

-"Well..." he said. "listen man, I know you don't like me and I understand that because of my uncle and everything."

-"Is there a point to this?" I asked.

-"Yes... listen I gotta say this, what you're doing is crazy." he said.

-"What?" I asked frowning. "which part exactly? saving my mate or trying to fix my mistake?" I said getting slightly angry.

​​​​​​-"It's not like that."

-"then what is it like?" I raised my voice.

-"Keep it down!" He said and looked around. "Listen man all I'm saying is that running towards danger like this is stupid! We need some plan. You don't even know what you're walking into."

-"Then tell me."

-"Huh?"

-"tell me what I'm getting into."

-"How the hell am I supposed to know that? You seriously think I had something to do with it?"

-"I didn't say that! I mean tell me about the mansion. you said so you know all about it. how many rooms? How many staff? Details like that."

-"How will that help?"

-"Are you really an Alpha?" I asked.

-"Huh? yeah why?"

-"Cause you're too idiot to be one. Now I know why Alphas need Betas." I said and leaned back. He rolled eyes and looked at me.

-"Well would you mind telling this idiot why do you need to know about the mansion?"

-"Cause when this guy, whoever he is, asked us to come to Thornwall mansion, it means that Robin is there."

-"That's obvious."