Advice

Dust

-"That was very interesting!" Robin said as soon as the movie ended.

-"Right? it's a true masterpiece."

-"I see why it's your favorite movie."

-"All of Hitchcock's movies are my favorites... except for 'North by Northwest'. 'Strangers on a Train' was also just ok."

-"Totally. at first I thought it was a love story about two strangers who fall in love in a train and boy I was surprised." she said chuckling.

-"You know, no one in the mansion is half as interested in classic movies as you are. so you're somewhat the first person I can talk to about them."

-"Well I am honored then." she said, getting up and bowing dramatically and then walking towards kitchen. "anyways what do you want for drinks?"

-"Oh don't bother."

-"None sense! you're my friend and it's our night out...well night in. you can't go without drinks!" she said.

-"I appreciate it but really, I should get going." I said and got up.

-"Really? it's just 11:30."

-"Yeah but you should get to work tomorrow and I also have a lot of work to get done."

-"Oh fine! run along and get to sleep. you shouldn't be late for school tomorrow." she said smirking.

-"Har har." I said smiling and got my coat as she walked towards the front door and crossed her arms looking at me.

-"You need a cab or something? or you have a car?"

-"No I walked here and I can walk back."

-"You sure?"

-"Yup." I said and looked at her. "so um...see you I guess?" I said, raising my hand for her to shake it. she looked at it and raised a brow.

-"Ok next time I see you, drop the tie and the handshaking. we're not business companions, we're friends." she said taking me in a hug. this time I was expecting it and hugged back sooner. she was shorter than me so my head was right on top of hers and I could smell her lovely hair which smelled exactly like her scarf.

I didn't want her to break free.

But eventually she did, smiling.

-"We should do this again soon. another movie night and this time, I'm picking." she said.

-"Fine with me. we'll set the date when I come to cafe to get my tea."

-"Deal!" she said happily.

-"So see ya." I said.

-"See ya yourself Dusty." she said. I walked out waving goodbye at her.

I walked out of her house and into the street. I looked up at her window. her curtains were closed but I could see the light behind the curtain. the streets were fully empty then but lights of many windows were still on. the silence of the street gave me some time to think.

She said she felt something. on that day... when I touched her in my wolf form. she felt it she just didn't know what it was. I didn't know wether or not she felt attached to me too but I hoped not. cause then she wouldn't only be attached to me, she would have been attached to the wolf on her sketch too and that scared me.