𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎DERRY'S BACKSTORY┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

DERRY'S BACKSTORY
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

The group followed Ben into his house, Aubrey and Beverly walking side by side with Eddie and Richie talking some nonsense behind of them. Ben had rushed ahead, and when they had entered his bedroom, Aubrey noticed he was slightly out of breath as he leaned against his closet door. She smirked slightly before her eyes were grabbed by papers filled with information that covered his walls.

She had to admit, she was quite intrigued. Beverly looked over the girl, smiling to herself when she noticed how interested the blonde actually looked.

"Woah, woah, woah, wow!" Richie exclaimed as he looked at the walls covered in printer paper. Aubrey stood beside Beverly as she ran a hand over one of the sheets of paper. Her eyes scanning over the words, trying to figure out as much about this new town as she could. Aubrey had only been in town for three weeks, and she was getting used to the crazy shit that happened around. Plus, it's literally 'Dairy', just spelled differently. Who names a town after one of the five family meals on the 'My Plate' chart?

"Cool, huh?" Ben asked with a proud smile.

"No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie mumbled causing Aubrey to roll her eyes. SHe looked at Ben and gave him a small smile.

"I find it interesting, Ben." She remarked, and Ben sent her a bashful smile as she sent him a nod in return. She looked over at the Tozier boy with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Hey, Richie, come here for a sec. Will ya?" Richie looked over at the girl, before sending his friends a smirk, and walked over to the girl who slapped him on the back of the head.

"Ow, what the dick was that for?"

"For being rude, and plus I heard you imitate a British guy when I left you idiots alone with Ben the other day." Aubrey answered with a smug smirk. The group of boys had to bite back a smirk as she sent Richie on his way. Beverly looked over at the girl with an amused smile.

"What's that?" Stanley suddenly asked. Aubrey listened in as she continued to scan the papers that covered the wall in front of her.

"Oh that? That's the charter for Derry township." Ben answered.

"Nerd alert." Richie commented receiving a daring glare from Aubrey, scaring the boy the tiniest bit.

"Actually it's really interesting. Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben started.

"It still is, am I right boys?" Richie commented, raising his hand for a high five which was pulled down by Stanlry who rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry." Ben continued, ignoring the boy who continued to interrupt him, much to Aubrey's dislike. "But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace."