𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎NOT SCARY AT ALL┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

NOT SCARY AT ALL
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

The unlucky ones that were getting the chance to enter the horrid house was Eddie, Richie, Bill, and Aubrey who was quite interested on how the hell the house was still standing. They walked in and Aubrey spun in a circle as she looked at the inside of the house. Everything was molded and there were cobwebs everywhere as well as random dried out plants. Some hung from the ceiling, others attached them selves to the floor and walls.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we weren't measuring dicks." Richie mumbled.

Aubrey, who's mouth was slightly open in awe, didn't tear her eyes away from her sight seeing as she said, "Shut up, Richie."

"I can smell that." Eddie gagged. He was right behind of Aubrey, looking around the horrid place as his germophobia started to kick in.

"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie commented. Eddie turned his head to look at the boy while Aubrey closed her eyes in preparation for what Richie was about to say.

"How come?" Eddie asked.

"Cause then you're eating it." Richie responded and Eddie started to gag before taking a puff from his inhaler. Aubrey's eyes traveled over to the old and dismembered steps. They were a greenish color instead of the normal brown wood color. Aubrey scrunched her face up in disgust, but once again, her curiosity grabbed hold of her and she started toward the steps. She wanted so bad to go up, to see what horrible things she would be met with, but her attention was drawn from the steps and over to Richie who was holding a paper in his hand.

Aubrey furrowed her eyebrows before walking over to the dark haired boy.

"What is it?" She asked. She could tell the panic was starting to build up inside of the boy the longer that he looked at the old looking paper.

"It, it says I'm missing." Richie answered, his eyes not moving from the paper.

"Rich, you're not missing." Aubrey softly answered, but Richie's grip tightened on the paper.

"Then why's it say it there, that's my shirt, that's my hair, that my face-!"

"Calm down." Aubrey sternly said, trying to slap the paper from his hand. By now, Eddie and Bill had joined the two teenagers.

"That's my name, that my age, that's the date!" Richie continued.

"Richie!" Aubrey exclaimed, trying to rip the paper out of Richie's grasp, but he held onto it tightly as he continued to yell things.

"That's what it says! What the fuck! It says I'm missing. Why does it say I'm missing? Am I going to go missing?!" Richie cried. Aubrey finally got ahold of the paper, throwing it to the ground and turning Richie to face her.