𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎BLOOD AND ROCK WARS┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

BLOOD AND ROCK WARS
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

Aubrey arrived at Beverly's apartment the same time the boys did. Beverly ran down the flights of stairs and game face to face with the group out of breath.

"I-I need to show you something." Beverly said, looking between the group of six.

"What is it?" Eddie asked.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked earning a slap on the back of the head from Aubrey as well as Eddie saying, "Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!"

"Aubrey's fine, but my dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Beverly explained to the group.

"W-w-we'll leave a look out." Bill told the girl before looking over at Richie. "R-Richie s-stay here."

The group started going up the steps. First Ben, then Bill, then Eddie, then Beverly, then Aubrey, and Stanley last who stopped to talk to Richie when the boy spoke.

"Woah, woah, woah. What if her dad comes back?"

"Do what you always do! Start talking."

Aubrey snickered at the curly haired boy as she continued behind Beverly. The group made it up to Beverly's apartment and enter, following Beverly's lead.

"In there..." The girl pointed toward a white door. Below the door a red glow peeked through it.

"What is it?" Stanley asked.

"You'll see." Beverly responded. They started toward the bathroom door and Eddie started to ramble.

"Great bringing us to the bathroom. You know that ninety-eight percent of the worst accidents occur in the bathroom and the kitchen. And that's where all the bacteria and fungi are... and it's not a hygienic place..." Beverly quickly opened the door and Aubrey's eyes widened in surprise and shock. Beverly's bathroom was covered from head to toe in blood.

"I knew it!" Eddie gasped before he gagged.

"Do you see it?" Beverly asked the group. How could you not? Aubrey couldn't tear her eyes away from it.

"Yes." Stanley answered.

"What happened in here?" Bill asked.

"My dad couldn't see it, I thought I was crazy."

"Well if you're crazy, we're all crazy." Aubrey mumbled.

"We c-c-c-can't leave it like this." Bill sternly said and Aubrey nodded her head in agreement. The group went and found all the cleaning supplies that they could and started to scrub off the blonde. Stanley did the window, Eddie did the floor, Ben did the mirror and sink while Bill did the bathtub and toilet leaving Beverly and Aubrey to clean the walls. They scrubbed and scrubbed for what felt like hours until they finally cleaned it all up.