SIPPY BOYS

DR

DR. ROHIT SIPPY

Eldest son of Naren and Veena. One of the reknown doctor in india who never charge for consulting middle class people & poor ones and never considered medical field as a way of making money and he is not at all interested in money matters. Among 3 sippy son's he hate his father most. Doesn't like his brothers as they always irritated him.But he never hated them.

KUNAL SIPPY

KUNAL SIPPY

2nd son of Naren and Veena. A successful entrepreneur who loves to heir the empire made by him self. He hates Naten for his attitude and behaviour sometimes but respect him as his father. He loves to make profit but not greedy for money. He never hated his brothers but get irritated in their presence.

 He never hated his brothers but get irritated in their presence

KARAN SIPPY

Youngest son of Naren and Veena. A boy who always sits at his dark room and doesn't want to mingle with strangers. His interest and passion to Music encourages him to live.. An angry bird but Very silent person, so he neither hated naren nor loved naren. His attitude and nature is really very hard to understand. He always tries to keep his brothers away from him as they always treat him badly. But he never hated them.

Rohit & Kunal were always great at their studies and they made use of it. Karan have his Pg in literature with first rank even without attending classes in collage regularly but he leave literature and turned his life to music and arts which made Naren angry. Sandhya is the one who is creating problems between the brothers and made them hate Naren. She helped kunal to build his empire,  she always make karan sit quiet but his character is an unknown thing to all and sandhya couldnt controll him completely like other two & she Moduled Rohit as a person who was not at all interested in family business and money,  thus Geethanjani could heir the Sippy Business.  Brothers have one thing in common that thier father is their common issue. They loved their family a lot. Now 3 of them were getting married to 3 Rastogi sisters without meeting them once. Let us see how their life changes when the sisters enter into their life.....