STRANGE

~30 YEARS LATER~

CHENNAI CITY

A girl was shown entering into her collage which was written IIT Madras in big letters. She stops at the Main gate and closed her eyes.

Her Pov

God, you know today is a very big day for me ! My final results are going to be announced today. Just give me the result for the work i have done. 

Pov Ends

A women calls in a louder voice 

Woman : Cheeku !!!!!

The girl turn back in amusement

But the woman walk crossing her and holds the hand of a little girl

Woman : cheeku, dont run !!

The woman takes the girl in her hand and walks away. 

The girl continues to walk to collage talking to her self.

Girl : Ohh !! Why I feel so ?? Cheeku !!!!!!! Strange !! Who is that ?? Miss Naina Mathur whats happening around you ?? I think i need to take you to a phychiatrist. 

She smiles and walks in. As she entered she found a crowd around the Notice board. Some are walking back from there after looking their results. As she walks closer many are congratulating her , but she didn't understand why.

An old man walks to her and give her a handshake. Its the director of iit madras

Man : Congrats Miss Naina Mathur for being the Naitional topper and keeping the dignity of IIT madras once again. 

Naina : Thank you sir

All teachers congratulated her and left. 

A boy among them : No wonder you became a national topper , you always know everything before the lectures .. But how Naina ? Thats what we wonder about. It feels like you have topped iit before you came here !! Any way today we have our collage day tomorrow, So Naina will give us her success party tonight !

All : wow !! 

Naina : guys guys !!! I am sorry i couldn't . I am leaving to mumbai today and my train is in 30 minutes. So i must go and i cant be here for farewell !

A girl : offo !! Okay Naina, We will miss you yaar. We should meet !!

Naina : sure guys ! Bey

She walks out.

Nainas pov

Strange !! I really didnt prepared well for exam as i was ill, yeah the exam was easy for me but how i topped ?? And i really dont understand this magical power of mine come from where. I know everything what was written in the book before the lectures . How ? even i never see those books before !!!!!! Huhh !! My life is really complicated ! And finally after a long time i am going to meet my dad ! When mom and dad were separated i was just 5 years and i dont even remember how the mumbai city looks like. Mumma take me here and this became my home town.  For the first time i am going to meet my dad really infront of me not through video calla since then and my real home town.  Mumma i know where ever you are , you are still proud of me and you are happy that i am going back to dad.