Sippy Mansion

The lunch Plan was cancelled as there was a party at the one of the biggest family in Mumbai. In 'SIPPY MANSION'. All the people in the city are invited and Naitik is the event manager of the grand party.

Outfits:

Naitik decided to have a talk walk with the boys and girls

Naitik decided to have a talk walk with the boys and girls. He liked to see his youth back through those children. He always wish to reunite with his friends but it was not so possible as far as they can. And even one of them(sonas dad) lost his life. 

Naitik walks out of the house and saw the boys standing at the gate and waiting for them. He call out the girls and walked to them.

Naitik hugged each of them and he became so happy. The girls came out and that was a moment of freeze for 6 of them.They even couldn't express what are the feelings that are around themselves. But they composed them self and began to walk. Naitik is talking too much as he is excited but 6 of them just shared their names which left a spark in the heart. Through out the walk they can hear the same voices but something more powerful than usual. But they keep silence. A s they reached in front of a big mansion. Naitik stopped at the entry.

Naitik : This is sippy Mansion. This mansion has many stories to say ! No body doesn't know what happen to the family who lived here !!! huhh.. leave it lets go in. 

6 of them came back to sense and raised their eyes to see the mansion. They were shocked as they can identify that it is the same huge mansion which they always dreamed off. They walk in and one of the man standing at the entry gave a packet to Naitik. He opened it and passed party masks to 6 of them and wear one on his face.