AT RASTOGI MANSION

The car stopped infront of Rastogi mansion. They reached there at 7 o clock. 6 of them entered the house with a grant welcome. 

At hall.

Sujaan : How was the journey ?

Rohit : Good baau ji.

Nk : by the way guys, i think your life became more complicated because of my naughty princesses !!

All laughs.

Naina : Paapa !!

She beats him playfully and hugs him. Her eyes became wet. Nk cupped her face

Nk : cheeku !! What happen ?

Naina hugged him more tightly.

Naina : miss you dad !!

All smiles. 

Sona : Meghu , look how dads cutie became that old 5 year girl !

She said teasing naina

Nirmala : Sona , she is still our little cheeku.

Meghu : This happens every time , me and sona dii is out !!

She said in fake sadness.  Nk  playfully beats on her head. Sona and Meghna hugged Nk and Nirmala. Then they hugged their favourite baau jii. Karan , Rohit and Kunal were happy seeing how they girls are bonded with their family.

Nk : Kunal, Rohit , Karan any thing special to say , come hug me !!

They happily wake up from the sofa and hugged him. They enjoyed as they never get such a care and love from their dad.

Nirmala : cheeku , gudiya , sona take them to your rooms. Rohit, kunal ,karan go and have a bath then we can have food.

They nodded and left with their wife's. 

At sona's room

Rohit is observing the room. He saw many photos on the wall. Some of them are sonas pics with bollywood celebs.

sona : how is my room?? 

Rohit : pretty good sona, do you know all these celebs ??

Sona : hmm.. most of them were my close friends!

Rohit : offo !! i just forget that my wife is a dancer and she is also a well known choreographer.

She smiles when she heard WIFE from him.

Sona : Go and have a bath

She said passing him dress.

Rohit : okay !!

He walks to the bathroom.

Sonas pov

How sweet ! why i felt this much happy when i heard wife from him ?? let it be anything but he is really cute 

pov ends

At Meghnas room.

Kunal : your nick name is gudiya ??

Meghna : Hmm.. You can have a bath 

She said in a gloomy voice.

Kunal : okay , you know i ...

Meghna : can i bath first ?

she said ignoring his talks.

Kunal : Okay , bu..

She takes her dress and walks into the bathroom avoiding him. She locked the door and her eyes became wet. Kunal can sense her sadness.