STRANGE(2)

KOLKATA

A crowd was seen at the street where some boys and girls are singing and dancing and all the people are enjoying their music. A boy was the center of focus and every one there is almost his fans. His phone rings. He takes the phone in his hands and walk a little bit away from the crowd and noise. He pick up the call.

Boy : Hello , Kk here, who is this ?

Phoner : Hello Mr. KK this is a call from mumbai film city and we would love to have you here for an audition. Your vocal impressed the music directors and we would love to cast you for the next SRK film if you give the best audition among 100 singers who will gather here.

KK : Ohh!! Thank god , sure sir , i will be there on the day of audition !

Phoner : see you in Mumbai KK

KK : Thank you !

He cuts the call. He was so happy. A boy among them calls him

Boy : hey Karan come naa

He turns back

Karan : haa yaar, i am coming !

He runs back and began to sing .

After the crowd left Karan was talking to his friends.

Karan : guys guess what happen today !

A girl : what happen ??

Karan : I got a call from Film city and its party time !

All : wooww !!!

A boy : thats great karan , did you tell it to your dad ??

Karan : No, i am going to him and we can meet at night for party !

He runs from there and reached his house which was just a not so small room where all the things including bedroom and kitchen are in same room. A small one room house in a little space but still beautiful by the colors of flowers in its garden.

Karan runs to an old but handsome man who was sitting in the garden enjoying its beauty. He hugged the man

Karan : Abi, i got a call from Film city and i am so happy !!

The man smiles and kisses on his forehead. Karans eyes filled with tears.

Man : hey rockstar !! What happen ??

He sat near the man and hugs him.

Karan : Dad , if you didnt rise me up from these street what could have happen to me !

Man : offo, today my boy looks pretty emotional ! dude you know that was the best moment of my life and no more such talks , go enjoy your musical life dear.