Ch. 22: Late for Dinner

The denizens of hell were either smiling in the thrill of a fight, or shocked to have found out someone was able to survive second death—or so thats what you could call it is. And, the fact that the one against the overlord was a newbie in hell was more interesting—it brought back the memory of the Radio Demon's carnage.

"How are you still alive?" Stolas asked outloud, but instead of an answer, he recieved a sidekick to his torso. It was a very strong and violent force, enoughto have gotten him kicked through a number of walls. Silence overcame after the number of gasps given by the other sinners.

--¤☆¤--

Meanwhile, back in the hotel when everyone was taking a short break from all the decorating and rearranging, except maybe for Niffty who still is running around with a full blast of energy, they were now sitting on a couch, watching the picture show. Alastor was seated on a separate cushioned chair, drinking black coffee, Vaggie leaning on the edge of the sofa, Charlie leaning against her, then Angel Dust lying upside down. Husk was too drunk he had fallen asleep.

"Breaking news!" The screen flash, showing the face of Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench's faces afterwards. "Good evening citizens of hell, we just have recieved a report and live footage down  infront the gate of Prince Stolas' abode." Katie started with a wide grin as the screen showed the live footage of a battle going on. It was a bit of an unstable footage, however the group watching was clear to who was in a big fight.

"Is that... Is that Y/n?!" Charlie bursted as the cameraman focuses on Y/n being beaten to a pulp. Everyone now paid attention, Angel Dust sitting properly, a worried expression on his face. Alastor, raised an eyebrow as he set his cup down on the table beside him.

"Well, folks, it seems as we had expected! The newcomer surely cant stand a chance against one of the overlords of hell." Tom Trench added gleefully as Katie agreed as well.

The report went on until the part where Y/n was lying of the ground. The footage focused and there was the cracking of bones heard. The group gasped and Charlie couldn't handle the scene as she gripped around Vaggie, whimpering.

"Well, as expected, another denizen down-- Oh wait hold on." Katie paused then noticed that the footage seemed to have shown that Y/n had spoke as well. Katie and Tom stood from their seats as to have been shocked to see that the female wolf was still alive.

Alastor surely was grinning as to have heard the cracking noise, and now he was absolutely pleased to see that Y/n was still alive despite having a broken neck that would've killed her; again if it was possible. "Charlie, she's alive!" Vaggie shook Charlie, her eyes not moving away from the telivision. Charlie wiped away a tear that had escaped her eye and looked at the telivision.

"My, my..." Alastor mumbled in an amused tone, watching how Y/n just had kicked Stolas through a number of walls. He then checked the time and it was way passed 6, probably 30 minutes. He grinned and was partly even irritated, though it did not show. Of course, he didn't say was time Y/n had to go back before dinner, but it is very late.

The radio demon stood up from his seat and excused himself. However, Charlie stopped him and proposed that they should all come along and pick up Y/n, in which he agreed to. The group then went on the white limo and sped to the part of the city where Y/n was.

-----

The fight went on, however there were lot of suprises. Stolas couldn't fight back at the new sinner, as everytime he tried to stand back up, he would either be thrown to the side, smashed to the ground, or get kicked a number of times. I was hard, for him, and very embarassing. This was ruining his reputation in a number of ways.

He spat blood as he tried to sit up, only to be pushed back down to the ground by a foot. With all his energy drained, he couldn't fight back, or pushed the foot away. "How does it feel?" Y/n asked, her voice not her own as it was too dark in tone.

Stolas couldn't move at all, and this had pleased Y/n now. "Do not provoke me again, is that clear?" He didn't nod, but Y/n had removed her foot out of the way. She stepped back a few and then started to stumble, her head hung low. Then her ears perked up, following her gaze, she looked around, as if she was questioning her very existence. "What the fuck happened?" She asked mindlessly when she looked at Stolas om the ground, all beaten up.

A white limo parked a meters away, the car door opened to have Charlie run out of it. "Y/n!" The princess called as she embraced Y/n, all teary. Soon followed Angel Dust and Vaggie

"Fluff ball, we were worried what had happened to you in the news." Angel Dust spoke as he hugged Y/n when Charlie had let her go from her embrace.

The meet up was a little comforting, however, little to their knowledge, Stolas had stood up, his hand glowing red as he eyed the wolf demon. "You... I will not forgive you!" He said as he rushed towards the female in fury. Angel dust hugged Y/n dearly and protected her from the incoming force.

"I believe it is enough for today's entertainment." The radio static voice was heard infront of Y/n. Her eyes that were less focused, refocused to see Alastor's back infront her. She didn't know how to react; whether she were glad he was there, or to be mad because he was here.

A series of gasps followed, and a buzz went into Y/n's head, however unlike the previous ones, this particular one was rather comforting. "Do save yourself some face, Stolas. It'd be a shame if I were to topple you now." He spoke one more, his voice was still cheery, however the static disappeared. It indicated that he was rather serious.

Y/n peeked at the side, telling Angel Dust to let her go. It was quite impossible to peek over Alastor's shoulder, as he was taller than her by alot. She could that Alastor had caught Stolas' hand and was actually close to breaking it. Stolas having a hard time breaking free.

"Y/n, dear, I believe we have reserved dinner? I did say if you weren't going back, I would make you." Y/n gulped, fear somehow found a way to trickle down her spine. The way he said it was very creepy—he was smiling, but the tone of voice was that of an angery person.

"Uh... Sorry?" She voice out, shivering without her knowledge.

"Then, we are heading back now." He stated as he let go of Stolas' wrist and turning his heel. Grabbing Y/n by the shoulder and pulling her along side him. He leaned low to her ear and whisphered, "Tonight, I expect more suprises."

------

Lol, thanks guys for 20k+ reads, and boy what the fuck is this--

(Screenshot taken at January 5, 2019, 12:05 pst, it may be 4:05 pm, but thats my local timezone

(Screenshot taken at January 5, 2019, 12:05 pst, it may be 4:05 pm, but thats my local timezone.)

Thank you guys for everything lately! I dont know if I'll be able to update frequently because school has now come ;-;