Ch. 13: Lower the Static, your Highness

"Y/n, are you sure you're alright?" Lilith asked once more, worried of what had happened to Y/n all of a sudden. Y/n replied with the same answer; I'm fine.

"What happened? Can you tell us?" Lilith asked sweetly to the young female. When Y/n looked at her in the eyes, she could only see a caring person; not a demon queen. She more like a mother, if Y/n had just seen that, but she cant see that way because she never felt the love of a mother before.

Y/n hesitated, fidgeting her fingers as she sat there, thinking of how to explain everything that had happened. She too was trying to process everything, but it was just too much for her to handle. The buzzing just... It just wont click to her at all.

Į̴̟͍̮̪̜͕͂͑̌͊̋̏̚t̷̻͈̳͚͈͇̹̏̍̋̕̚̚͝s̵̡̤̮̼̯̱̪̆́͂̅̒̄͋ ̶̺̘͇͙̱̰̟̋̆͋͆̅͆̽ḫ̶̨̛̗̩̰͈̀͑̇͑̐̓͜i̸̦̼̖̞͕͎̙̎̅̇̊̉͊̍s̸͍͙͖͉̬͈͒͂̎́̀͘͜͠ ̵̠̣̱̼̘̙̠̑̎̐̌̿̕̕ḟ̴̗̙̼͓̲̱̦̌͂͒́̾̚à̷̢̮͈͖̰̟̥̉̿̾̀͘͝u̸̝̪̗͈̱̯̗̎̍̇̏̾͐̋ĺ̴̨̤͖̭̗͉̖̏͗̒̌̋͠t̶̢̧̬͇̱͈̰͂̓̋̏̆̎̾

A corrupted voice, or rather conscience, resounded in her head, causing a mild and short headache. It was not too clear, nor clear at all, but it was understandable. But who is he? What is Alastor?

"I-I.... I dont know..." Y/n answered with hesitance in her voice. She looked down and with a deep sigh, she told them about the buzzing in her head from time to time. She told them that it somehow worsened in a short amount of time she had spent in hell. Although, she didn't say it was Alastor, because she too was unsure.

Lilith looked very worried, and so did Charlie that she even cried. Lucifer was worried as well, but now his fury was rising. He had suspected that Alastor might've been the cause of Y/n's headaches. Hence, Lucifer stood up from where he sat, his hat sat atop the coffee table. The aura became heavy, black horns rose from the blonde's head, his eyes turned dark. Although silent, Lucifer was in a fit rage and the fury had overcome his senses. He wanted to kill Alastor.

In a blink of an eye, Lucifer disappeared from view and had appeared to have pinned Alastor to a wall, in which the wall had a deep dent. Charlie gasped at her father's sudden move. She was about to stand up, but her mother had prevented her by raising her hand infront her.

Y/n looked at the two overlords, shock written on her face. She had never seen this, maybe no one has. There is always a demon inside an angel, and so inside every angel is a demon. It was the main idea for however good a person is from being a bad image, that evilness stays. The king, who had a good image infront of Y/n was still a demon. The strongest and the worst one.

"Now, Lucifer, why dont we consider that Y/n's having a bad day right now--" Alastor reasoned, his features calm and smiling widely, however Lucifer was only blinded with his rage; well partly. "Why dont you be a good deer, Alastor?"

Alastor chuckled darkly and the air got heavier once again. The two's murderous intents filled the space they were in. Alastor's eyes were back to being radio dials, his grin was wider. There was the buzzing again, more worse.

Y/n felt like her mind was about to black out and explode. Her ears blocked any sound but the buzzing and a corrupted voice. She felt like was dying, once more, like her soul was to deteriorate any moment.

L̴͔͔̰̰͌̇͑̓e̴͙̫͇͕̓̈́̾̕t̴͚͉͎̖́̔̄͝ ̵̖͖͈̣̎͛̊̂ì̶̡̲͖̹̈̾̈ẗ̴̗̼̞̭́̉̉̈́ ̷̫̩̹́͌̓͂ͅo̵̖͈̜͚͋͐͐̕ṽ̶̫̝̗͈͊̕͠e̵̖͕̦̝̓̈́̑͐r̵̪͇̺͊́̓͘ͅc̸̗̟̝͛͗̓͠ͅŏ̸̝̠̮͙́̇͋m̴̥͚̫̯͑͆͠͝e̵͖͔̯̮͗̂̄̀ ̶̯̤͍̮͗̾̈́͠ý̸̫̥̫̻̎͆͠o̷͔̺̥̟͊͊̌̉u̵̱͇͙̟͗̓͌̆

The voice spoke, although illegible to her but was also clear. Y/n screamed in agony at the pain her head is causing. Her chest pained like it was being crushed by an enormous force. It was unexplainable pain and agony, not even anyone were to suffer this pain.

H̵̪͕̗̣̏̋̏̇e̵̪̥̞̙̓̀̈́͂ ̸̨̖͇͍̎̍͊̉w̶̧̡̺̟̆͆̑͆i̵̗̦͖͚̽̉͒͐ļ̴̦̮̤͒̈́̌̒l̸̢̨͚̗͑͊̓̈́ ̴̧̘̖͚̓̉͂̕k̴̬͚̽̏̒͠ͅͅi̶͔͈̗͓͑̃̐̕l̴̮̩͙̻͌̀̅͠l̷̦͓̟̙̋̌͛́ ̵̧͎̟̳̄͑͒͝ŷ̷̛̖̥̤̱̆͑ȯ̵̮̭̞̐̈́͑ͅų̴̥̱̅̈̿̑ͅ

Needless to say, Lucifer and Alastor are already fighting each other. The place was thrashed with all debris, the walls smashed, pillars fallen. It looked more like a war zone that anything. The two overlords were now outside, behind Alastor were tentacles and Lucifer had his demonic form with his wings, above the ground and looking down at the radio demon. Alastor was bleeding badly, but he had a satisfied smile.

"Look at you, Alastor. Useless." Lucifer said in a dark overlord voice. He had his charming white smile, seemingly evil. He charged at Alastor with his rage and power. Alastor prepared himself from the king's attack.

Just as they were about to kill each other, it was right in time that Lilith had stopped both of them; standing between them. "Both of you men should start acting like your age rather than like children." She said irritably, her eyes pure in red.

"Step aside, honey." Lucifer demanded, but Lilith defied him. Alastor just stayed silent. "Cant you see? Y/n is in pain because of you two-- because of Alastor." She pointed to Y/n who wasn't really having a good time dealing with the buzzing. It seemed to have made a turn of nuts in Lucifer that he reverted back to his normal state and rushed towards the female. Alastor snapped back to reality, hence, looking at Y/n as well. Tye tentacles behind him disappeared, so did the heaviness of the air.

When everyone had capmed down, Y/n huffed her breath, the pain sudsiding down. Her tears flowed down, her ears folding down. She groaned from the pain, her eyes bloodshot. "Y/n? Y/n do you hear me?" Lucifer called out, trying to calm himself down. Sure, he only had met Y/n once, twice if you count today, but he can see a potential in her. Maybe she can equal that of his own daughter, he even treated her like his own. Well, maybe just a little too soft to a sinner, but he was an angel before.

"I-i'm.. f-fine..." she answered as she sat up. "But my head still hurts, and my chest... I cant explain it--"

"I can." Alastor interupted. He looked more handsome with his confident smile as he walked towards them. "The buzzing, you said and explained it."

"Step aside you naughty deer." Lucifer said, possessively and very protective. Putting an arm infront of Y/n, facing the deer demon with fury in his eyes.

"I'm the cause of this."

------
Wow. Two chapts in a day, ain't I just amazing? Hahaha jk jk...

Question for today!;
If you were sent to hell, who would you want to meet first in Hazbin Hotel?