Ch. 25: A Deadly Place To Be In

"Wow..." Was all that Y/n could say as her eyes scanned the entirity of the place they enterned. It was unlike how it looked outside—this place was rather filled with bright and calming place, whereas outside was filled with dread and darkness. Its as if they had entered a new world.

The continued to, as which many eyes glanced at them with an unnoticed emotion. Y/n could care less; the place was too mesmerizing. She kept looming around, but refrained herself from moving around too much.

Alastor had noticed her awe, and it made him quite enthused and pleased with her adorable reaction. He had visited the place occasionally; not many actually like his pressence. But what can they do about it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He was a fearful demon in hell, no one can rival his skills except the king himself.

To the sinners' eyes, seeing Alastor was not a very pleasant thing. It brought back the memory of his triumph and carnage over hell's destructive forces. Though, they had noticed he was with someone; of course most thoughtd were negative. Most would think "did this woman sway him so she could have protection?", "what a slut, she even hooked with the radio demon.", "disgusting..." and so on, so forth. However, those who watched the news could bare any thoughts. Y/n had shown how she trampled down prince Stolas. A combination of Alastor's deadly and destructive power, and her's, wasn't a good thing. They'll have to refrain from getting on the two's bad side.

"T-table for 2?" Asked a waiter shakily as he had approached the Radio Demon. He replied with a nod and guided them to a table with the best spot possibly. The surrounding tables were vacant, which was a good thing, because Y/n didn't like to be judged or be the main idea for murmurs. She was already in a bad enough mood.

"Take y-your... Take your time to order..." the waiter handed Alastor and Y/n a menu. Y/n was quite suprised to find that it wasn't actually as cannibalistic as it is—well, half the menu is. Alastor was sitting beside her, and he had given back the menu and was only waiting for her. This meant that Alastor already knew what he was to order; course Y/n wouldn't wanna know, knowing his cannibalistic nature.

Y/n then, after a few minutes, returned the menu and placed their orders. It was as if it was searching the web, the foods and drinks were placed on the table. Maybe it was the fact they didn't want to lose the patience of Alastor, or they just want him out of the place.

"Are you liking it here, my love?" Alastor asked as his face closed towards Y/n's. When Y/n had faced him, she was as shocked that her eyes would've been an owl's. Well, maybe by now, she already thought Alastor doesn't know what personal space is. Regardless, she answered his question, "Well, to be honest, I am.... May... May I ask what this place is?"

Alastor laughed, seemingly pleased. The radio static in his voice disappeared, and his normal laugh was quite handsome here. Rather than an earie vibe because of the static, all you could feel from his laugh was a sense of calm and comfort. Y/n was lucky that it was dark and that the place was mainly lit with candles that cast a sort of romantic style of lighting. She was blushing upon hearing his laugh.

Alastor merely said to eat now, not answering her question. His reason was odd; "... Its best not to lose your appetite, my dear." And began eating his meal. Y/n wasn't sure what he ate, but it was something like stake. But with her sharp sense of smell, she was still unable to figure out what meat it was; hopefully it wasn't a human's meat.

Their meal wasn't that silent as Alastor does strike a conversation, though it would mainly consist of what was life back in the 1900's. Y/n didn't mind it though, atleast it was not a silent meal like when she was alive.

Sure, Alastor is a frightenung figure to everyone, but is a big help to Charlie, however, to Y/n was either. Unlike most people, she judges people depending on how she sees them as and how they treat everyone. It was unlike her to judge that easily because of silly rumors or stories. She picked up that habit because of her loving Aunt. Having company while eating, but would never socialize, is like eating with no one at all. Yes, Alastor would be seen like he was some kind of person who brags too much, but Y/n liked the feeling of having someone to dine with.

After eating, their tables were cleaned quite afterwards by the staff, leaving the drinks. Well, it was only champaigne, technically Y/n was still underage and Alastor still felt responsible is she were to drink alchoholic drinks. So much for being a frightening figure, more like a scary mama wolf disguised as a deer.

"So, where or what is this place?" Y/n brought the question back, taking a sip from the glass. The champaigne was a delicious strawberry like flavour. The taste was at first sweet then when chugged down the throat felt bitter and minty. Y/n hadn't tasted champaigne like it—well, she never did drink champaign at all. Who knew her first time to ever drink one was when she was technically dead.

The radio demon drank the wine(Alastor preffered it rather than the usual champaigne, says he already grew out of the taste) before answering Y/n question. "Now dear, I dont want you to puke, so bear with me." He started, setting his glass down and leaning back on the seat.

"This place is located in the deadliest place of pentagram city; in fact it is the outer part of the city." He looked at Y/n with his signature smile, continuing his sentence, "As you have seen, there are alot of dread and death all over. This place—this restaurant rather, would be the only sane place in this dead land." He didn't explain fully, but Y/n knew what he meant.

By sane, maybe he meant as sane as one could get here in hell. So the outside was literally the real hell; suffering, all criminals, killers, etc. It was worse than she thought. This place was not a safe haven either;now that she had looked around, she could tell that most people here were either nobles or conquerers. Alastor was quite comfortable because he may have topple over everyone else here.

"And yes, my dear, this place isn't either. For you, at least." Alastor mentioned, as if he had read her thoughts. A shiver ran down her spine and she abruptly looked at him. The radio demon grinned at her expression, he was very much likely pleased with himself tonight.

He leaned forward, his face inches away from her's, now neglecting personal space once more. "That is why, no matter what; whether you like it or not, you are to stay near me." He paused, admiring Y/n's shock and fear up close. Y/n was too frightened all of a sudden, as if her instincts kicked in and told her something was about to happen.

"Hey, you. Yes you. You fucking bastard, who the hell do you think you are?" Shouted a, probably, chef that came out with an irritated expression.
---

Ya'll askin if I have an art account, but I dont.

So I did this;

Hey, join our 'KeiFushijine' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
https://band.us/n/ada223Gce3i7a

Go ahead... I need to sleep. I need rest.

 I need rest