Ch. 6: Songs in the Radio

"Its... Okay." Vaggie huffed, not wanting to ruin Charlie's mood. Alastor laughed and pullee them close to him and said in his static voice, "This is going to be very entertaining." However, Vaggie pushed herself away from him. Alastor only chuckled at her reaction and fixed his spectacle, holding his palm out as a flame appeared on it.

"Oh no... He isn't gonna sing, is he?" Husk asked as if knowing what was about to happen. Y/n had a questioning look and anticipated what was to happen.

Alastor then threw the flame up in the air and his clothes changed into some kind of butler outfit(which was still red) and had a tophat. He spun Charlie around as he sung, then he changed Charlie's clothes into a 90's style of clothing magically.

You have a dream,
You wish to tell,
And its just laughable but hey kid what the hell?

He leaned down to Vaggie and laughed, then scooping Charlie from the ground and tossing her up in the air. Y/n was about to panic but seeing Charlie was in perfect condition, she calmed down. Chill... chill... She's fine. She thought as she drank.

Charlie landed on the top of the stairs where Alastor appeared there out of nowhere. The lighting even changed strangely. Y/n looked at Husk who just shook his head as if saying that this always happens.

Cuz you're one of a kind,

Alastor sung as both him and Charlie danced what seems like a chacha(chacha real smooth Al, but I dont think Lucifer's gonna like that.) Back in maybe in the old years. Then, he pulled Charlie and slid down the stair's railing, on their feet nonetheless, which could be very dangerous.

The charming demon bell.

When they landed, Alastor snapped his fingers and sang, "Now lets give these burning fools a place to dwell, take em boys!" Then magically each one of everyone's clothes were changed into some classy tuxes and dresses. Y/n wore a dress almost similar to Charlie's, but in different colors, and no hat, in which were in the lighting seems to be in the same color as Alastor's. Angel dust wore a pink tux, while Vaggie wore a long dress, off shoulders. Niffty wore a cute dress of black and pink and a hat to match it. Husk just looked too bored but wore his own tux, he just looked like he was too used at Alastor's shit.

"Seriously?" Y/n cringed at herself but atleast the clothes were comfortable. "Believe me, I've seen worse." Husk said as he drank. Then there were these shadow people who played different instruments. It was a clear show of Alastor's powers, which Y/n had guessed that shadows were one of his many abilities, other than spacial warping which he had done a couple times.

Vaggie was about to approach Charlie but she was aggressively pulled away by Alastor to the group, and so was Y/n. Husk just looked so done with everything, he would rather hug the slut than Alastor. Then each one walked back to their places; Angel Dust went to the bar with Y/n and Husk and drank. Alastor approached them and held Husk and Angel Dust's shoulder, Y/n leaning far away from them.

Inside of every demon is a lost cause.

He approached Vaggie and magically made her wear a sun hat and something of a fluffy coat over her shoilder then slapping her butt(yes he did and it was funny af).

But we'll dress em up for now with just a smile!
And we'll ornate this cesspool with some old redemption flair.
And show these simpletons with some proper class and style

Alastor strode towards the fireplace and stroked his mic over the floor of the fireplace and out came more Shadows. He stood there, with his hands on his back, his smile as charming as it is. One shadow, that looked like him walked behind him and held his shoulders, only it looked creepy and was seen for a few seconds before Alastor snapped his fingers; Y/n had caught a glimpse of it. It made her shiver but somehow the charming smile of Alastor was enough to calm down the slight fear.

Here below the ground,
I'm sure your plan is sound

Alastor then walked to Charlie and danced with her. He then held Charlie close to him, one hand around her waist, one lifting her other hand across him, and faces inches from each other. Afterwards, he pinched her cheeks and pulled her away, giving view of Vaggie who was behind and near the wall. She looked broken and... Jealous.

Y/n was just disgusted at how they looked very lovey-dovey, she wanted to vomit. "God dammit, this is realky disguting. Fuck love." Y/n cringed, and Husk just looked at her and nodded in agreement. Y/n never knew what love really was, but she knew for a fact she didn't want to fall in love. The last thing she wants is her heart being broken to pieces.

Alastor then strode near the door and hit the note of his songs;

They'll spend a little time,
Down at the Hazbin ho--

Well, it isn't as what you imagined as a great ending for the song. Before he could even finish the word hotel a blast was shot behind him. A large piece of wall hit Niffty who was anticipitating the note. Y/n was shocked at the sudden burst, but everything went back to normal.

Curiousity filled them and they peeked at the large gap. Niffty as well came to peek, and she was doing utmost fine after the impact on her. Well she is technically dead already... y/n thought.

When they peeked through the gap, Alastor tilted his head with a radio static sound, which was very creepy. The way his head was straight and his body was leaning forwards, it was abnormal. It was like a typical horror pose.

Outside there was a floating battle ship, with of course the loaded guns. "What the fuck? Who's the idiot who attacks buildings the way he wants?" Y/n cursed out of irritation, making the rest of the group(excluding Alastor) looked at her. "What?" She asked, however they only shrugged and looked back.