Harmony. Zarry

"You don't even write your own fucking music!" Zayn screams as he throws the vase near Harry's expensive piano across the thick air in the expensive living room he stood in. It crashed against the wall behind the long, curly haired boy that stood across the floor, his posture tense and ready.

     "You're too much of a pussy to sing your own music." Harry tests Zayn with a insult that he knew they both struggled with.

     "You can't sing for shit." Zayn replies as an adult argument slowly turned into a childish bicker.

  "And that's why you write my music and I sing it right?" Harry asked with a sarcastic tone that had Zayn second guessing himself all together.

    " Without my songs you would not be Harry Styles the star you would be Harry Styles the stripper." Zayn groans out in frustration as he made his way to the piano.

      "You know you like arguing with me." Harry ensures as he smoothly makes his way across the white carpet and over to his hired song writer.

      " You're annoying now walk away from me and hide before I decide to hurt you." Zayn advises as his tan fingers rubbed lightly across the white keys of the grand piano he has played too many times to count.

    " Plus if it wasn't for me being a stripper you wouldn't have ever found me...right?" Zayn closes his eyes, and tries to drown out Harry's continuous reminder of humiliation.

  "I told you it was an accident why would I walk into a gay club on purpose when I have a wife Harry duh." Harry slides on to the red stool that Zayn sat on and shrugged as he ran his fingers across the keys, in a less experienceed way.

  "Well, I'm married too and I have two kids yet I was working there." Zayn played a key and it made a butterfly fly up Harry's spine.

   " I have an Idea for a song." Harry wasn't particularly interested in this new song idea Zayn had because, he had other things on his mind, things that have been on his mind ever since he met the 25 year old song writer that sat next to him.

  "I have an idea for us..." Harry mumbles as Zayn begins to play the piano, making even more butterflies  flutter in and around Harry.

   " Fame, cars, lights stay on you Cameras flashing for you, i'll trade it all on the way to happiness whats the price of fame." Zayn sang smoothly, the fact that he was improvising going unknown to Harry. Zayn was just that good, when he felt something..he really felt it.

  He'd been writing music ever since he could remember..starting with nursery rhymes and building up to meaningful songs about love and pop culture.

   Zayn stopped as soon as the last fame rolled off his tongue and smiled, he needed no more, than to continue and write but Harry grabbed his hand and kissed it..which wasn't too strange, because Zayn has come to know Harry as affectionate no matter how many times Zayn tells him some of the things he does is inappropriate.

  "You are so great Zayn....sing it again." Zayn rolled his eyes and moved his hands to the keys, and seconds later he was singing again.

 And with Harry's request, again, until finally Harry was singing along, his elbow rested on the top of the piano as he sat on the stool and watched as the man before him blew him away once again.

  Harry has always been in love with Zayn and it wasn't like he wasn't comfortable to confess his love..its just he's not comfortable enough and now he's in too deep to confess anything.

  "Whats the price of fame." They finished...and Harry felt the tug in his stomach that meant he needed to finally do something he's always wanted, Zayn was looking at him and the vibration of the last key pressed on the piano touched his skin....he was going to do something he has thought about countless times.

  "Daddy!" Alerts both men and Harry stood up as quickly as he could..not that he got caught doing anything..he just felt guilty for thinking of doing the unthinkable.

 "Hey sunshine." Harry erupts as his daughter and her twin brother run into the living room bundled up in their rain coats, trumping water through the living room. 

  "Hey dad, hey uncle Z." Thats what harry's kids called Zayn, uncle Z.. Zayn didn't exactly like how the name gave him more aging then he would've liked but he loved Harry's kids and of course he loved Harry's wife because well Harry's wife is the reason they're still working together...Harry's wife is Zayn's sister.

  "Hey gorgeous." Zayn says as he see's his wife come through the door with his sister, his 2 year old son in her arms.

   "Hey zayn, we have to go i think you forgot we have dinner at my mothers house." zayn's eyes went wide with realization, and his mind snapped into overload..Harry watched as his long-term partner in music rushed around the piano to retrieve his jacket from the imported couch that sat near a bookshelf gracefully.

  "You guys can't reschedule and eat dinner here?" Harry questioned, while he bent down to take his daughters boots off of her feet, revealing her bright pink polka dotted socks.

  "Uh no my parents are in town for only a little while longer and they want to see Rome." Layla, Zayn's wife says with a smile saying thanks for the offer.

  "Oh um, yeah Harry practice that harmony and call me later tonight." Zayn mumbles as he rushes out of the door managing to kiss his wife on the lips as a formal hello.

  "Uh, yeah..call you later mate." Harry says lazily his wife making her way over to him to give him a kiss that matched up to Zayns..but Harry couldn't get the Harmony out of his head..and not the Harmony to the amazing song Zayn recently came up with but the Harmony to the flutter of butterflies wings that were in and around him whenever Zayn was in his presence.

  "How was rehersal?" Miya asked after their lips connected.

  "Just fine..dinner?" Harry was quick to change the subject because he didn't want to think about what almost happened..

  "Ramen nootles." Jase and Jade say in unison..making Harry smile.

   "Okay Ramen nootles it is."

A/N:

SHORT PROLOGUE BUT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DON'T KILL ME. Oh yeah I'm not going to use like real siblings because its just idk..I'm not lol